Search:     Go  
The Spanish Lawyer Online
The Spanish Lawyer Online

Thread: Ocean View Properties

Hybrid View

Unregistered

Hi. Unico is also owned by Ricardo Miranda. He controls all 3 of the scams, Tafedna Bay, Punta Perla and Estepona Beach and Country Club.
    His hands are very dirty at the moment!

Unregistered

Cool Brethertons

They also lost my entire file. Including alll the original paperwork. worrrying.

Unregistered

Angry ricarda

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hi. Unico is also owned by Ricardo Miranda. He controls all 3 of the scams, Tafedna Bay, Punta Perla and Estepona Beach and Country Club.
    His hands are very dirty at the moment!
    can anybody tell me why ricarda is not in jail, so many lives destroyed and he still walks the earth

Joey123

Default Grant Thornton

I understand that an update will be posted in the near future on the case (this week ish). No details known by me or will be given by GT to individuals.

Unregistered

Exclamation CT

Do those of you who track CT know if he's actually in Staffordshire right now? I'm trying to make sure someone of the same name in another country is not the same man.

Unregistered

Default Sighting

Do those of you who track CT know if he's actually in Staffordshire right now? I'm trying to make sure someone of the same name in another country is not the same man.
    Just to let you know Mr. Thomas is still in the UK, living in Yoxall, Staffordshire. I personally saw him last Friday, both he and his partner looking very smug with themselves!

Unregistered

Default Sighting 2

Just to let you know Mr. Thomas is still in the UK, living in Yoxall, Staffordshire. I personally saw him last Friday, both he and his partner looking very smug with themselves!
    Mike Blades now runs his own pub in Lichfield.

Unregistered

Default Conflict of Interest

Having read through this forum, a number of you have raised concerns regarding the conflict of interest revolving around Grant Thornton as administrators.
    I think people should also be asking the question on why Grant Thornton are also acting in the cases of several of Mr. Thomas's other companies, namely The Goddard Group and Blackbrook Antiques Village which were also run from Longdon Hall.
    I think a bit more digging into Mr. Thomas's other business interests and why the same adminstrator is handling a number of liquidations all fronted by the same man.
    Doesn't seem right to me.