Search:     Go  
The Spanish Lawyer Online
The Spanish Lawyer Online

Thread: Public Warning.-Scammers passing themselves off as Spanish lawyers and law firms

Hybrid View

Unregistered

Thumbs down

I received a letter posted from Portugal, from Fernando Escardo just before Christmas 2010, an inheritance waiting for me in a vault at the catalluna securities worth 8.6 million. He wanted half for "finding" me, because I am a person with the same surname that died in the 2004 tsunami....Amazingly, because I didn't send any monies I am "incompetent" and a "failure". So, so glad I didn't do it.

Unregistered

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I received a letter posted from Portugal, from Fernando Escardo just before Christmas 2010, an inheritance waiting for me in a vault at the catalluna securities worth 8.6 million. He wanted half for "finding" me, because I am a person with the same surname that died in the 2004 tsunami....Amazingly, because I didn't send any monies I am "incompetent" and a "failure". So, so glad I didn't do it.
    wow the same thing happen to me i receive a letter from fernando eacardo telling me that i have the same last name from his late client who dies in 2004 tusnami catastrofie.. at the end he asking me to pay half so that we can claim the vault worth 8.6 million, it sound so true i almost got cott, i proceeded to ask for the money borrow then i found out from a good friend that it is a organised scarmed.. please be aware of this..