Search:     Go  
The Spanish Lawyer Online
The Spanish Lawyer Online
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Ocean View Properties

Hybrid View

Unregistered

Default Colin Thomas Bankcrupt????

Bankcrupt in name only!! At this very moment, extensive refurbishment and modernisation works are being carried out and have been for the last six months at his home in Yoxall. The work carried out is apparently amazing and is all being done in preperation for the property to be sold as one of the premier homes in Staffordshire.
    They then plan on moving to something quite substantial in Devon.
    I have also heard he is buying his son Max his own home as the poor thing doesn't want to move South.
    Bankcrupt?! You are having a laugh, or should I say he is!
    For God's sake do something.

Joey123

Default Tell Staff Police

Ok, I will be speaking with Staff Police. But you seem to know much so you need to di this, speak with the Insolvancy service and also Grant Thornton

Unregistered

On Monday this week my husband and I finished negotiations with the solicitor that we used for our purchase on Estepona. Luckily we have received back the monies that we paid to Oceanview in full. We now wish to try and get our lives back in order, we lost our house last year through defaulting on the mortgage and my husband is suffering from severe depression due to the worry that has been caused by Oceanview. We would like to continue our fight to ensure that the people behind Oceanview get exactly what they deserve, but just do not have the energy and the focus now is my husbands health.
    We are putting all of this behind us now and urge anybody that used solicitors to investigate negligence, which is what paid off for us. We pray that you all get a satisfactory conclusion.

Joey123

Default Last poster

Well done on your success - can you recommend a good solicitor?

Unregistered

Default Suing the solicitor

Which solicitor did you win your case against. Initials will do. I am suing my solicitor for neglience and i could do with a confidence boost because I am fighting this on my own and I am afraid of high costs if i loose. Was it JO or CUK you won against.

PS hope your husband gets better soon.

Unregistered

Default paul

I started this post in 2008 I have suffered severe debt lost our home and savings the lot ! and ended up being put up by friends until i could get my/our life back on track at least a little . Still with severe debt If anyone can contact help me particularly the people who managed to get their funds returned . We used JO who had placed extra safeguards on our deposit (he said) that the funds would be safe. He had negotiated in 2008 a refund to be paid monthly which OVP never followed. If those people could tell me, who they got the funds from ! and who, how to pursue it ! It would help us partly recover and clear some of our debts. Let me know and I,ll Private message you.
    Paul

Joey123

Default Paul

There is no private message facility here is there? Try posting the query on Eye on Spain under Estepona Beach and Country Club and you can do private messaging there.

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Joey123 View Post
    There is no private message facility here is there? Try posting the query on Eye on Spain under Estepona Beach and Country Club and you can do private messaging there.
    Hello Joey123. Welcome back. In answer to your question, yes, there is private messaging, you only have to register. This facility is not available for unregistered users.

BTW, for the sake of transparency, I have changed your previous 154 posts into your nick, as you never know who is behind the 'Unregistered' nick, or what their true motives are.

Regards

As requested, I can help you Paul. Please get in touch asap. Try not to lose hope just yet... x

Unregistered

Morning. I heard that Miranda was due in court in Madrid last week. Has anybody heard any update following his appearance? Seems to of all gone very quiet.