Search:     Go  
The Spanish Lawyer Online
The Spanish Lawyer Online

Thread: Spanish Citizenship or Residance Permit for child born in Spain

Hybrid View

Hello Khuram

As you are over 21 and not dependent in your father for health reasons, ( correct me if I am wrong ), you cannot apply for a residence card as the relative of an EU citizen. Family Settlement option is not viable either unless your father is originally Spanish. If he got his Spanish Nationality based on long term residency, the Family settlement residence permit is not possible in your case. You should then seek residency regardless the fact your father is now a Spanish National.

Regards,
    Patricia Martin
    Immigration Consultant at Lawbird | Contact Me
    Check My Profile

Unregistered

Default mam tkx for reply

Quote Originally Posted by Patricia View Post
    Hello Khuram

As you are over 21 and not dependent in your father for health reasons, ( correct me if I am wrong ), you cannot apply for a residence card as the relative of an EU citizen. Family Settlement option is not viable either unless your father is originally Spanish. If he got his Spanish Nationality based on long term residency, the Family settlement residence permit is not possible in your case. You should then seek residency regardless the fact your father is now a Spanish National.

Regards,
    my father was apply my resident in 2007 and that time i was under 18 but infortunatly i got rejected in pakistan my paper is passed here in spain i hav finger later now m coming spain with my family on visit visa its mean i just apply just arraigo after 3years? other wisse i dnt hav any optition?