Search:     Go  
The Spanish Lawyer Online
The Spanish Lawyer Online

Thread: Ocean View Properties

Hybrid View

Unregistered

Default To the above

I could really do with some information on this guy. Please call me on 01845 574637. Thanks

Unregistered

Default rory mclernon omagh

EDITED. Please register if you wish to post these sort of comments.
    Last edited by ifv; 09-22-2009 at 01:01 PM. Reason: Violation of Forum Rules

Unregistered

Default danny mclernon

EDITED. Please register if you wish to post these sort of comments.
    Last edited by ifv; 09-22-2009 at 01:00 PM. Reason: Violation of Forum Rules

Would the people who posted the threads above that were deleted please contact this other disgruntled buyer on 07955252529 or text me and I will ring you back. I am going after this guy for sure .
    And I am not connected to them in any way (God forbid) so your confidence is assured
    Last edited by nemisis; 09-22-2009 at 01:20 PM.

Unregistered

Does anybody have any news on COLIN THOMAS, the ringleader of OVP. He is the controller behind everything that happened at OVP, not the agents.
    He is the one that is currently being investigated by the authorities and he is the one we should be going after.

Joey123

that bloke has ruined so many people. Let's hope he get's locked up and everything he owns taken from him for what he has done. Knowingly spending our money when he should not have done makes him guilty of a big crime and crime should not pay. I really hope justice is done.

Unregistered

same people were involved in punta perla lost everything. They continue to live like kings with our money. Wish someone would hurt them like they have done to my family. all a scam and they continue to go free, wheres the justice

Unregistered

Default does anyone have a list of ovp agents in uk

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I could really do with some information on this guy. Please call me on 01845 574637. Thanks
    have you got any news on the development?

Unregistered

Default the ivmlac

It's a shame that the solicitors who are working on the case are not keeping it fresh in the media. Seems to of lost all momentum at the moment. Time to get these crooks back in the limelight. It's not over yet.

Unregistered

Ignore title of last post. Stupid security code!