Search:     Go  
The Spanish Lawyer Online
The Spanish Lawyer Online
Page 22 of 79 FirstFirst ... 1220212223243272 ... LastLast

Thread: Ocean View Properties

Unregistered

Exclamation Grant Thornton?

Brethertons Solicitors resently sent me a letter advicing me that the liquidator Grant Thornton had passed my details over to them.
    Has anyone else had a similar letter?
    Is this another attempt to squeeze more money out of a stone?
    How can they be trusted to be impartial?

Joey123

Default Brethertons

they are impartial. they are trying to help. GT are impartial. They are trying to recover assets. Speak to Brethertons if you purchased on the EBCC site and used CUK. They have cases running. IF your used a different solicitor to purchase EBCC contact Joey123 (that's me) on the Estepona Beach and Country Club forum on Eye on Spain. I would like to speak to such people. You will find it helpful.

Unregistered

Default colin thomas/xxxx xxxxx

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I can assure you the police are not waiting for a report, they are already heavily involved with investigations. its a massive complaint with loads of complaints.
    both these men have swindled money out of the public xxxxx who works with thomas has also taken money of people for propertys that dont exitst his company is call Advantage international properties advantage bulgarian homes shall i go on! a name for all seasons.
    they work together in swindling charities out of millions a year by means of clothing collections! credit card deals you name it they are into it.
    I pity any poor human being who comes into contact with these two men and their cronies were is the justice in this world!!!!!
    Last edited by ifv; 02-09-2012 at 03:57 PM. Reason: Name removed upon request

Unregistered

Default good luck

I'm planning a visit to see Colin very soon.
    these men get away with murder! he has a man called xxx xxxxx working for him he was arrested for child abuse and is working for charities not good!
    Last edited by ifv; 02-09-2012 at 03:58 PM. Reason: Name removed upon request

Default Jks & ovpi

I worked for OVP at Longdon for approx 1 year ish. Please just stop for a moment and think about the below:

No person of management level there is without blame, but as someone looking on from the inside i feel it important that you understand not all of the employees were to blame. JKS, CT, BP and MB were your main culprits who couldt have cared less and just wanted the money to keep rolling in so they could continue taking first class flights wherever they needed, have chauffer driven cars and gradually turn into wannabe Alan Sugars minus the brains and decoram.
    The only senior 2 members of staff there that tried to hold it together and be as honest as possible and HELP their clients were SJ and NH. The latter was kicked so hard from the top down he eventually went apparently but whilst SJ was misguided essentially he faught each and every clients corner.
    I hear that each and every dept shrunk and died in the end and MB was holding it together whilst the others went into hiding.

Having probably spoken to one or two of you, I wish you all well and hope to god you get something back. Noone deserved the way they were treated and in hindsight I wish i had done something however like all of you I had bills to pay and needed my job.

Good Luck

Watched this thread, with interest! Does anyone have concrete proof that JKS is / was actually a director of this, now liquidated, company? The reason I ask is that, I can irrefutably confirm that he is now the MD of another company, claiming to wipe out peoples credit card, personal loans, etc', etc' debts, under certain circumstances. More than a little worrying, as this entails a person passing all credit card, and lots of other, personal details over to them, which would / could fetch a premium price in certain countries!

Is this the same JKS?

Unregistered

Not a registered director but called himself one. In law he is regarded as a director.yes is the answer.

Unregistered

Default tell the police

Not a registered director but called himself one. In law he is regarded as a director.yes is the answer.
    if this is the case,then dont you think that the staffordshire or Metropolitan Police should be informed,i've been told by our M.P. that the Met Police are investigating,so please tell them what you know.

Unregistered

Default Whats happened to the other crook nameley AS

if this is the case,then dont you think that the staffordshire or Metropolitan Police should be informed,i've been told by our M.P. that the Met Police are investigating,so please tell them what you know.
    What happened to the other crook AS he seems to be lying low,i heard he was part of
    a wealth creation company in Birmingham.funny how the same company keeps changing names ,but retains the same address and phone number

Joey123

Grant Thornton know these other guys working at OVP were effectively directors. However, GT are looking at the financial side of it and the police will act on findings made. Meanwhile the polce are drinking tea and having buscuits (ok, not really) but I don't belive they are invesigating these criminals and the serious crime they have committed and will continue to carry on with. Business as usual you ex-OVP sh*ts - but you know that don't you.

Unregistered

why are they not seizing there million pounds plus pads they have in Staffs and Claverdon warwickshire,AS has two properties in Claverdon to our knowledge,this would help to pay off some off the money they nicked off us,(actually we own these homes not the rogues who.ve so called bought them)What about the E**** 's a so called agent from Henley warwickshire,they've also made a pretty packet from this lot as well,taking people to football matches (villa ground ) getting them P***** and then getting them to sign on the dotted line, yes we do know about you K E .Your name as also been passed on to the police. Rogues/Crooks all of them from the bottom to the top.