Search:     Go  
The Spanish Lawyer Online
The Spanish Lawyer Online
Page 27 of 79 FirstFirst ... 1725262728293777 ... LastLast

Thread: Ocean View Properties

unregistered

Dear L Robinson

I agree with your last post & suggest you contact Citizens Advice. I was myself a Benatalaya buyer & suffered in a similar way. I raised money against my UK property to purchase Spanish property. I now have a doubled UK mortgage & also a Spanish mortgage.
    When I contacted OV re unpaid rent they sent me monies when they could & also this document. JKS TO PROVIDE. They explained that Ricardo Miranda was involved in the sourcing of Benatalaya stock, which OV then sold. They would then split the commission between them. Ricardo Miranda & the company GCP would sort out the rental income based on 5% annual return over 3 years. When I pressurised OV to prove this they provided these documents. It doesn’t help me financially but I have filled in Creditor forms as an OV creditor as they should still owe me rental monies. My view is that if GCP had written this letter to OV then there should be a Grant Thornton claim against GCP for our benefit.

I am in contact with an ex OV employee who is promising further information. Once I have it I will make it available.

Dear L Robinson

I agree with your last post & suggest you contact Citizens Advice. I was myself a Benatalaya buyer & suffered in a similar way. I raised money against my UK property to purchase Spanish property. I now have a doubled UK mortgage & also a Spanish mortgage.
    When I contacted OV re unpaid rent they sent me monies when they could & also the document linked below They explained that Ricardo Miranda was involved in the sourcing of Benatalaya stock, which OV then sold. They would then split the commission between them. Ricardo Miranda & the company GCP would sort out the rental income based on 5% annual return over 3 years. When I pressurised OV to prove this they provided these documents. It doesn’t help me financially but I have filled in Creditor forms as an OV creditor as they should still owe me rental monies. My view is that if GCP had written this letter to OV then there should be a Grant Thornton claim against GCP for our benefit.

I am in contact with an ex OV employee who is promising further information. Once I have it I will make it available.

Unregistered

Default coasted

I know where john issss!!!!!!

Sell to highest bidder.....

Unregistered

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I know where john issss!!!!!!

Sell to highest bidder.....

i have also got his reg plate of his car and were he is 5 days a week

Unregistered

Default John smith

Does any one want to know were john is? This is my last offer!!!

Unregistered

Can you post the GCP doc on here?

Unregistered

Are you talking about John Kenyon smith?

Unregistered

If you have the details for Jon Kenyon Smith, please post it. We already have the details for the main crook though and he was the one in control of the scam.

Unregistered

Since the details of one of Colin Thomas's rental properties/website was highlighted, they have shut down their website. Should you still need to contact them the property address was -

Arden House, Carding Mill Valley, Church Stretton, Shropshire SY6 6JH.

Land reg will give more details should you need them.

Has Colin Thomas been kind enough yet to tell anybody where our money has been hidden?
    Once he has assisted us in giving back whats ours maybe he could relax and enjoy life rather than having lots of people tracking everything he does.