Search:     Go  
The Spanish Lawyer Online
The Spanish Lawyer Online
Page 17 of 79 FirstFirst ... 715161718192767 ... LastLast

Thread: Ocean View Properties

denise bannell

Default Gudalope

I also was promised las t April for payments on my property . Was suppose to finish in May 2005 . Told them to sell , which they said they did the following year never receved any money back, was told only on completion in 2months this went on for years and has totally bankrupt me . I am out of pocket of 109,000 Euros. my email adress is denise.bannell@gmail.com

Unregistered

Quote Originally Posted by denise bannell View Post
    I also was promised las t April for payments on my property . Was suppose to finish in May 2005 . Told them to sell , which they said they did the following year never receved any money back, was told only on completion in 2months this went on for years and has totally bankrupt me . I am out of pocket of 109,000 Euros. my email adress is denise.bannell@gmail.com
    can i ask which agents u were dealing with?

denise bannell

Default ocean view

Bought mine from Martin Roberts and Kirsty at the Ocean View office in Bath in 2004

Did anyone buy through Rory Mclernon Financial in Omagh Co. Tyrone

Default Vinuela

Hi there, were any of these properties being built around Lake Vinuela, Sedella or Torre Del Mar (Malaga). I am doing another thing on here about my evil stepmother and I know she was involved in building villas on land that she was not allowed to, or something like that, and the Spanish authorities stopped them.

Could we have a connection here?
    Last edited by Squirrel Nutkin; 08-29-2009 at 05:56 PM.

Unregistered

Quote Originally Posted by nemisis View Post
    Did anyone buy through Rory Mclernon Financial in Omagh Co. Tyrone
    I have bought through him. Send me your phone number do not put your name down as I know he watches these sites.

Joey123

i think the poor agents are now in the firing line unfairly (in the main - not possibly all). If they had any suspicions that O*P were not doing exactly what they said they were doing then the agents deverve any flack they get. My belief is that they were hoodwinked too. The people behind that company appear to have lead a very extravagent lifestyle on money they should not have touched. I hope justice prevails. They should have their assets stripped and sold to repay the people whose money they took and be locked up for a long time with no let out for good behaviour.

Unregistered

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Is anybody keeping tracks on the whereabouts of Colin Thomas? At the end of the day he owned OVP and we should be holding him responsible.
    Have you tried looking at:-

http://www.themadclub.com/contact/index.asp

doesn't give his number but does give number of some of his friends - might be worth a try

Unregistered

To the above poster who wants me to send him my phone no re Rory McLernon. I can't pm you as you are not registered . Post a phone number here and I will ring you.Or alternatively if you are not sure it is safe then post someone elses and I will contact you through it. I may have some information that will help you.

Unregistered

Default To the above

I could really do with some information on this guy. Please call me on 01845 574637. Thanks