Search:     Go  
The Spanish Lawyer Online
The Spanish Lawyer Online

Thread: Fraser and Ward Lawyers

Hybrid View

Unregistered

Angry

Pete - how haveyou managed to contact them. I have been ringing a number for the last 2 weeks and always get an answerphone. Have left messages but nobody ever gets back. Makes me think they do not exist. What number have you been using?

Default contact

they have e mailed directions and also called this week going tomorrow to tenerife will keep you updated. feels like a scam sounds like one too but i have been a fool once already. | have got some money back through my credit card company the original deposit to incentive leisure.for the reclaim certificate. even though it was 3 years ago.

Smile Phone Numbers

Fraser and Ward 0161 660 3960 Fax 0034 922 736 293 e mail admin@fraserandward.com

Pete their office hours are different to ours.

Default Frazer and ward

Well we went and stayed at San Andraes/ Royal Tenerife Golf Club. The resort was a good standard as was the villa. About 4* i suspose. Facillities were good but car paking a real pain. A rep contacted us the morning after we arrived and met us no hard sell checked we had brought copies of paper work relating to ILG and Reclaim. They made a time the same rep picked us up and took us to a nearby bar bought us a cuppa and then claimed to be working for RCI points and that Fraser and Ward were just a marketing company no longer used by RCI each time i asked who they worked for they said RCI points after an hour the rep said she would take us to see the legal adviser there were 2 of them she said strangely she became ill on the way there and i ended up driving her there in the hire car. About 10minutes away a small office covered in RCI points adverts. Lots of talk about how little we could get back from reclaim, a load of talk about did we send the claim stubb back, did we know how to work out the return date taking account of public holidays in Gibraltar and that they used a computer to get it right. There was no real hard sell and i made it clear there was no chance i would go for their service. There was talk of a fund from the banks holding time share funds paying out in 2013 but you had to buy into RCI points for 36months never got to the how much stage. Sadly the couple in the room next to us were doing a deal and i head £18000 mentioned we left shortly afterwards. All i can say is we enjoyed our week in the sun thanks very much!!Fraser and Ward. My feelings are if you do your homework, ask some awkward questions and say no you will be fine. Pete

Unregistered

Angry Fraser and Ward

Quote Originally Posted by pete View Post
    Well we went and stayed at San Andraes/ Royal Tenerife Golf Club. The resort was a good standard as was the villa. About 4* i suspose. Facillities were good but car paking a real pain. A rep contacted us the morning after we arrived and met us no hard sell checked we had brought copies of paper work relating to ILG and Reclaim. They made a time the same rep picked us up and took us to a nearby bar bought us a cuppa and then claimed to be working for RCI points and that Fraser and Ward were just a marketing company no longer used by RCI each time i asked who they worked for they said RCI points after an hour the rep said she would take us to see the legal adviser there were 2 of them she said strangely she became ill on the way there and i ended up driving her there in the hire car. About 10minutes away a small office covered in RCI points adverts. Lots of talk about how little we could get back from reclaim, a load of talk about did we send the claim stubb back, did we know how to work out the return date taking account of public holidays in Gibraltar and that they used a computer to get it right. There was no real hard sell and i made it clear there was no chance i would go for their service. There was talk of a fund from the banks holding time share funds paying out in 2013 but you had to buy into RCI points for 36months never got to the how much stage. Sadly the couple in the room next to us were doing a deal and i head £18000 mentioned we left shortly afterwards. All i can say is we enjoyed our week in the sun thanks very much!!Fraser and Ward. My feelings are if you do your homework, ask some awkward questions and say no you will be fine. Pete
    Same happened to us. Had a pleasant week in Tenerife. Same scenario as above but they wanted £9000 from us . NO WAY!!!!