Search:     Go  
The Spanish Lawyer Online
The Spanish Lawyer Online
Page 47 of 79 FirstFirst ... 37454647484957 ... LastLast

Thread: Ocean View Properties

Joey123

well, you're clearly some XXXX warped in making postings which purely wind up people

Colin Thomes owned OVP. he took a lot of money from the company. Perhaps nothing wrong in that - he did manage to extract dividends by engineeering profits to do so but again, allowed. the extravagances of OVP were well known. Funding withdrawals and lavish lifestyles came in part from money received from investors in the EBCC project. One which was going to be built by Sungolf as developer per the contract. the validity of which is currently in doubt.

OVP said Sungolf was the developer and we were contracting with Sungolf and that the investors were buying the property from them. the deposit money gone from the account in which it was to be held (stolen in my mind) and we have no definate link to the developer as they deny the version of events OVP claim were the case and we have no evidence to say otherwise.

If you had nothing to do with OVP, why are you involved with the Police? Tell Colin then to come forward with evidence OVP were appointed as agents for Sungolf. Let him speak for himself and organise a meeting of investors. He won't though. Tell the story as it is. If he blames Ricardo for stitching him up then provide the evidence.

What was Bob Parkes role? A pawn in ther lies or part of it. Give us evidence of OVP's role as agents for Sungolf then tell us how the fuck our money ended up missing pressumed stolen? We have dealt with Stuart Jones trying to fob us off. It was peddled as money held in a secure account. It was a big fat lie! Simple! A lie!

Your answer is to say not to believe all we are told and that we greedily investined in off-plan property hoping to make a buck - you arsehole! That is not the case.

Of course the market turned. So what? There was no planning permission and a constant stream of lies peddled around EBCC to delay the enevitable of OVP being caught out.

Our money was ontained through deception. if not give it back. Plain and simple.

Please reply sensible, if you can!
    Last edited by ifv; 08-19-2010 at 07:34 PM. Reason: Rude comments not allowed. Next time I will delete the whole post.

Unregistered

Default to the one above

Cant spell cant invest seems to be the issue?

Police get involved in many cases ....is Ocean View the only case....Involved in your little mind means negative.....that is the problem with all you people who are happy to blame anyone but yourself!!

Even when ex staff mention something on this blog you blame them....and say they are at fault!!

The voice of reason

Unregistered

Default the guys that edit "some" of the comments

Last edited by ifv;....no need to be rude they say????? lol

lol.....only the comments added "for" Ocean View get edited....the ones against Ocean View do not!!!!

The bloggers against OV can swear and say what they want to!!

Make it fair guys....

Joey123

ok, the floor is yours .... what happened then? No rambling non-sense - just the truth?

1) Were OVP agents for Sungolf and can you prove it?
    2) If the deposit money was to be kept seperate from OVP funds and did not form part of their "assets" - where is it now OVP are in compulsory liquidatation? GT can;t trace it?
    3) Can OVP return it and if not why not and if not why do you think it is not returnable when it was suposed to have been kept separate?

Joey123

ps - OVP stole my money and were theiving, lying scum!

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Last edited by ifv;....no need to be rude they say????? lol

lol.....only the comments added "for" Ocean View get edited....the ones against Ocean View do not!!!!

The bloggers against OV can swear and say what they want to!!

Make it fair guys....
    I'm not going to tolerate more of your nonsense, whoever you are. Be constructive or leave the forum . Or else I will ban you.

Regards

Unregistered

Default you are funny

sorry I am not here to help you...

I was just stating my point of view and feelings on the matter. I am very happy having invested in UK property and shares! always using a legal guy to check all out....do the same in the future.

I was generally stating that CT may not be at fault and that investments generally carry risk. Never intended or wanted to HELP anyone as I have better things to do.

you made the time to invest...make the time to sort it.

the voice of reason!

Joey123

as investors, we know OVP lied. We were told lie after lie. WE suffer. We risked our money with off-plan investment in property. We used OVP recommended lawyers (some of us) - stupidy I know. And we will be looking at their work.

However, many a representative from OVP assured us of the "transparancy" regarding deposits, that it was safe in a secure account.

I am sure you are an idiot winding people up, but I do hope if not, you get what's coming.

Colin Thomas owned OVP. . Maybe he was not an "official director" - but he was part of OVP. The company that stole from hundreds of people.

You are pathetic in your postings and defence of the people behind that company. The ringleaders will hopefully be prosecuted and punished.

Joey123

ban them please - an absolute idiot who knows nothing about what OVP did

Unregistered

http://www.insolvency.gov.uk/eiir/II...=81&CaseType=B

For those of you that are not aware, Colin Thomas was made bankrupt on 10 June 2010.

According to my source, Nick Wood of Grant Thornton was appointed trustee in bankruptcy which will only assist GT in their OVPI enquiries.

Another step forward.

Hopefully any funds paid away from OVPI to Colin Thomas can be traced into assets and realised for the benefit of the OVPI creditors.