Search:     Go  
The Spanish Lawyer Online
The Spanish Lawyer Online

Thread: Public Warning.-Scammers passing themselves off as Spanish lawyers and law firms

Hybrid View

Unregistered

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    My daughter received a letter today from Eduardo Cubillo Saborit Esq.
    offering her 50% of 12,500.00 euro.
    So add this scammer to the list
    (Sydney,Australia)
    Just received same letter. You a customer of Telstra?

Unregistered

Thumbs down inheiritence SCAM from 'Isidoro Jesus Caro Rodriguez Abogados'

Just received a letter from Spain from 'Isidoro Jesus Caro Rodriguez Abogados'

It was a good one to share a USD 9,400,000. On google maps they even had an address listed and a sign at the door. The whole letter was inkjet printed including the letterhead as well as the signature and notarized stamp. The phone numbers were unrecognized in the Spanish directory reverse look up.

from Canada

Unregistered

Exclamation Additional Information

Every post here is true. WARNING. Look out for Att ANDRES T COSTA. He will take you and the sink in your kitchen. Totally fraulent schemes.

Unregistered

Default Phone Call and email

I have recieved the exact same email.
    The name after Lic. is Edgar Salazar Mendoza

im sure its a a scam of some sort for ones information

Unregistered

Default Gonzalez-Santiago Law firm Scam letter.

Yet another September 2018 letter offering £8,750,000. Two identical letters in two envelopes to the same person.
    The company name and address in Cadiz are legitimate names and details, they have a great website, but the email and the telephone number on the letter are completely different and the lawyers name is that of the firm! Gonzalez Santiago.
    Offering a 50% split with 10% to charity if you contact. Threatening if you don’t contact it will go to another relative.

Unregistered

Default Gonzalez-Santiago law firm - yet another scam letter

I see from a post below that this one likes the figure £8,750,000 - same amount my mother could claim owing to the death in a car crash in 2012 of a man who shared her surname, his wife and only son in Madrid !! The deceased 'relative' was supposed to be a construction engineer with a company in Madrid. The company exists but obviously I can find no trace of the supposed employee. I'd love to know where this sub-human got my mum's name from. She has dementia, so if she'd received this earlier in her illness she might well have fallen for it.