Search:     Go  
The Spanish Lawyer Online
The Spanish Lawyer Online
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Public Warning.-Scammers passing themselves off as Spanish lawyers and law firms

Hybrid View

Dark Moon

Default Thanks for the warning

I got a letter from Mr. Antonio Torres Chambers, Calle Gran Via 25, 02400 HellĂ*n, Albacete, Spain

A business magnete died and left $ 7,500,000.00.

Those people should be ashamed of themselves for not earning their money honestly and wanting to trick other people.

Thank you very much for the warning!

Unregistered

Default Same Old Scam

Received one this morning in Ont. Can.
    Mine came from Felix W. Bazan. ATTORNEY AT LAW. 6.4 milion.
    Unfortunately he is on business in France and won't be back in Spain till Nov. 15.
    Damn.
    I did not know that law firms use gmail.
    Wish I could meet this guy.

Unregistered

Default Letter from Felix W. Bazan

Received today in BC, Canada. Same $6.4 mln, divide 50/50. Address: Avda. al Vedat 199, 046901 Torrent Spain. Felix W. Bazan, attorney-at-law. The owner of these money died in Sichuan earthquake in China in 2008. Letter sent from France.

Unregistered

Default Scam letter from Murcia, Spain

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Moon View Post
    I got a letter from Mr. Antonio Torres Chambers, Calle Gran Via 25, 02400 HellĂ*n, Albacete, Spain

A business magnete died and left $ 7,500,000.00.

Those people should be ashamed of themselves for not earning their money honestly and wanting to trick other people.

Thank you very much for the warning!
    Received a letter (Belgium) from Raul G. Almanzar of 'Monroe Abogados', Calle Doctor Alonso de Espejo 45, Murcia stating business magnate - deceased - same family name - €7.500.000 investment - possible heir/heiress ....etc. etc. - even have a website <monroeabogados.com>. How do they get to you? Another name for the list!

Unregistered

Cool levont abogados

just got a letter that we "inherited" money, because we have the same last name and they are "unable" to find any other relatives. Don't they have a good heart.

Unregistered

did you get the money :lmao

Unregistered

Default Levont abogados

Just received an incredible letter from a lawyer in Barcelona concerning a possible inheritance of 7500000 euros following the death of a certain David Fletcher and his whole family leaving no further possible beneficiaries. Consequently Spanish law allows
    lawyers to distribute funds to other persons holding the same surname!!!! The letter is very detailed in quite good English with a phone number 34604268583 and fax 34935504293 dated 13 May2016 and is obviously a fraud . BEWARE

Unregistered

I received one too! for the late mr David kaegi, excatly same amount of money!! from the same miguel vilanueva

Unregistered

Default Received a letter (Australia) - Raul G. Almanzar

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Received a letter (Belgium) from Raul G. Almanzar of 'Monroe Abogados', Calle Doctor Alonso de Espejo 45, Murcia stating business magnate - deceased - same family name - €7.500.000 investment - possible heir/heiress ....etc. etc. - even have a website <monroeabogados.com>. How do they get to you? Another name for the list!

Received a letter (Australia) - Raul G. Almanzar - deceased - same family name - €7.500.000 investment - possible heir/heiress . And so on. The name used was my estranged father.
    I too would like to know how they got my details and such specific details at that

Unregistered

Default Very plausible

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I have also got a similar letter (Sweden). I tried to check the Lawyer Company and the Company that held the vault. They answered my mails correctly, had very nice home pages. It is very difficult to find anything suspicious. I have even got a picture from his passport. It is very easy to be kept away from yhe light.