Search:     Go  
The Spanish Lawyer Online
The Spanish Lawyer Online

Thread: Tarjeta de Residencia Permanente de Familiar de Ciudadano de la UE/RegimenCommuitario

Hybrid View

Unregistered

Hi Patricia,

I hope you are doing well.

Thank you for your reply. It was definitely a huge help.

As we discussed, since I have the Tarjeta de Residencia Permanente de Familiar de Ciudadano de la UE/RegimenCommuitario (10 Years) due to the reason that my father holds Spanish nationality, I want to apply for a residence/work permit in Germany. As you told, now the process is way easier and quicker for me since I´m the relative of an EU citizen, May I please ask If you could assist me in; What documents do I need or, What are the main requirements or the bases of my application for German residence/work Permit?

I look forward to hear from you.

Best Regards,
    Nicole

Hello Nicole,

I am afraid I do not have the information you need.

I recommend you to contact an expert lawyer in Immigration regulations in Germany who I am pretty sure will be able to provide you with the a list of the requirements and documentation needed for you to apply for a residence permit in that country as a relative of an EU citizen.

Regards,
    Patricia Martin
    Immigration Consultant at Lawbird | Contact Me
    Check My Profile

Nayyarmukesh

Default nayyar

Hello dear sir

I need some information regarding tarjeta communication ( familiar ciudadano de la union permanente)
    Is it possible to work in another European countries or I have Change to long duration. I want to move Sweden or Denmark.
    Please help me

Unregistered

Default Non-EU family member of a Union Citizen(Spanish)

Dear Patricia,

Hello, I am a non-EU wife of a Spanish national and currently I have tarjeta de residencia (family member of a Union Citizen) valid for five years and this card has been issued under Article 10 of the freedom of movement Directives.
    But I am not so sure if I can use this card when travelling to UK with my husband without the need to apply for EEA family permit.

Please help me as I am quite confuse. Thank you.

Kind regards