Search:     Go  
The Spanish Lawyer Online
The Spanish Lawyer Online
Page 34 of 75 FirstFirst ... 24323334353644 ... LastLast

Thread: Public Warning.-Scammers passing themselves off as Spanish lawyers and law firms

Unregistered

Default Lazy Lazy

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    OUR REF: JKSS/P01/7367/16/2012 YOUR REF: USR/0074/12/PKL
    Office Address: Av. Óscar Monteiro Torres, nº 8 - 3º Dto, 1000-219 Lisbon, Portugal
    Mobile No: (011) +351-927154196/Fax No: (011) +34-917903977
    Land Line: (011) +351-21243-3994
    info@santiagochambers.net

Attn: ____ Rosen,

Before I proceed, I must first apologize for this unsolicited mail to you. I am aware that this is certainly not a conventional way of approach to establish a relationship of trust, but you will realize the need for my action. My name is Barrister Louis P. Petrich of Santiago Law Chambers. Actually, I got your contact information through your consulate while searching for a last name similar to my late client Eng. Palmer Rosen an expatriate engineer who worked with the Construction & Civil Engineering Company (Mota-Engil) in Portugal for thirteen years. He died along with his family during a car Accident, which occurred on Sunday 21st November 2004.

Before his death, he deposited $ 8,650, 000.00 (Eight Million, Six Hundred & Fifty Thousand US Dollar Only) with one of the bank here in Portugal & the Bank has issued me a notice to present the next of kin or any of the relatives, or the account will be declared unserviceable and the fund diverted to the Bank treasury. So far all my efforts to get a hold of someone related to my client have proved abortive. The bank has mandated me to present any family heir/inheritor for claim before the fund gets confiscated or reverts to the Government Recovery Fund, as unclaimed money. So I decided to search for any of my late client's relative which has been very difficult for me, as he did not declare any other person, address, partner or relatives in the official paper works of his deposit.

Against this backdrop, my suggestion to you is that I will like you as a foreigner to stand as the next of kin to Eng. Palmer Rosen since you both share the same last name so that the fund will be transfer to you. With my position as his lawyer, I will now place your name ____ Rosen as the next of kin/distance relative to my late client. I will prepare every relevant document that will assist your claims, and facilitate the release of the fund.

Note that this transaction is 100% risk free. There is no atom of risk in connection to this business as I have worked out all modalities to complete the transaction successfully. Once the fund is transferred into your account, we shall share in the ratio of 50% for me, 50% for you as your benefit. Reply with your phone number via my fax/email address stated above or you can call me for further clarification. Please be kind to get back to me if you are not interested so that I can further my search for another partner.

At Your Service,

SANTIAGO LAW CHAMBERS
    Barrister Louis P. Petrich
    Av. Óscar Monteiro Torres, nº 8 - 3º
    Dto, 1000-219 Lisbon, Portugal
    info@santiagochambers.net
    Mobile No: (+351)-927154196
    Fax No: (+34)-917903977
    Land Line: (+351)-21243-3994
    I received a letter with exactly the same text except that the deaths occurred in the Madrid bombing. Address was Armando Mendex Madrid. Does anyone get fooled by this stuff on such rubbish paper too!

Unregistered

Default Scammer's shit!!

The same shit has happened to me too!! Please take care of those bulshit scamers!!! Look here under what they wrote to me!!!

I found you during my personal search for someone with the same surname with my late client Engr. Leonard Ambaye At this point, it becomes imperative to let you know that my integrity and carrier as a lawyer are all at stake here, so please be informed that this transaction is going to be carried out under a legitimate arrangement that will not breach the laws of our countries. Hence, it is risk free.

The bank had contacted me on many occasions over these years to present the Next of kin to my late client deposit Engr Leonard Ambaye Upon these requests, I made several efforts to reach someone related to him but without success. The idea of presenting someone with the same surname came last month when the bank gave me the final notice to present the next of kin or the bank will declare the fund unserviceable, and returned to the state treasury.

Having received your email, I hereby forward my plan for its smooth conclusion in utmost fourteen working days. The money in question (US$ 5,400,000.00) is as a result of an abandoned deposit by my late client, Engr. Leonard Ambaye It is absolutely necessary for me to make it take the resemblance of an actual next of Kin; this is where I need your assistance, as my duty is to provide the necessary legal documents to back up our claim.

You see, Next of Kinship is not limited to relations of the deceased, nor is it confined to the circuit of parental relationship, rather it is by choice of the benefactor as regards to whom he wishes to WILL it to

(Beneficiary) either formally by writes up or informally by secret information disclosure to beneficiary, him/her, business partner, relation, kinsmen, or friends or well wishers.

My perfected modalities have been expanded, to include the transfer of the fund to your account by Swift Telegraphic Transfer or any alternative means desired as soon as the release of the Fund is approved on your name. I must I must also inform you that my biggest success is in our ability to enjoy the proceeds of this transaction with absolute peace of mind.

I am sure that the money will be transferred but I must be sure that after the transfer, I will have peace of mind; this is why Confidentiality and Honesty are absolutely important. I have to tender an application to the bank presenting you as the next of kin to my late client Engr. Leonard Ambaye then, you will be contacted by the bank within the maximum of 48 hours from the time the application is tendered to them as indicated by the bank..

Do send a copy of your identification or any legal document that identifies you, like your National Identity Card or Driving License, Your Telephone number, Fax number, Occupation, Date of birth and your Marital Status.It will be my duty to provide all the necessary legal documents on your name to enhance the release of the fund.

Kindest Regards

Francisco Martinez (advocate)

--

ADVOCATE FRANCISCO MARTINEZ

Address: Calle De MartÃ*nez,

20, 28039 Madrid Spain

Tel: +34 602 476 985 / +34 602 603 275

Fax: +34 911 820 164

Email: adovcatefmartinez@gmail.com

Unregistered

Default Spanish Scam

I am from the Uk just recently received one of these bogus letters of a so called relative a man called Rosemarie (yes thats what I thought) who died in the Tsunami in 2008. He apparently left 5.5 million and would I claim half of it. How dare they profit from another persons unfortunate demise. No doubt if you contact them they would ask for a certain amount of money to work on you r behalf to release the money. How do you report these people?

Unregistered

a mi me acaba de llegar la misma carta , el numero es el mismo y el supuesto abogado tambien, alex soto, de donde eres tu ?

Unregistered

tiene el mismo numero de telefono 0034 917 903 637

http://www.alexsotochamb.com/aboutus.html

esta pagina es de una persona que nos mando una carta diciendo que habia muerto una persona con el mismo apellido mio, y no habia quien cobrara un deposito en el banco, tiene que ser un fraude

CAZOR ASOCIADOS (Bufete de Abogados)
    Carrer de Muntaner, 81 08011 Barcelona, Spain. Email: cazor@ozu.es Nº Referencia: 153/02452 Fecha: 12 de Noviembre 2012 Estimado señor o señora: QUERO, Para presentarme, Soy Alex Soto, abogado con CAZOR ASOCIADOS - España, somos uno de los abogados más importantes aquÃ* en España, y también el abogado del difunto Sr. David Quero Rafael. Soy muy conciente que le sorprenderÃ*a recibir este correo de mÃ*, ya que no ha habido ninguna correspondencia anterior entre nosotros, sin embargo le contacto al respecto de mi cliente que junto con su familia (esposa e hija), murieron en un accidente de tráfico en la autopista de Valencia a Madrid el 5 de Diciembre de 2004. De hecho, antes de la muerte de mi entonces cliente, el hizo un depósito de fondo con su banco aquÃ* en España de la cantidad de Ocho Millones Setenta Mil Euros (Euro 8.070.000,00), y yo era su gestor sobre el fondo de depósito, lo cual tengo expedido un poder de representación, debidamente notariado como su abogado en el tiempo cuando hizo el deposito. Al ser su abogado, hace unos meses, el banco me emitió un aviso para proporcionar el/los parientes próxima / heredero/a de mi difunto cliente para reclamar dicho dinero depositado, en caso contrario pueden bloquear dicho cuenta al haber transcurrido el tiempo máximo del deposito sin reclamarlo y en este caso el dinero heredado por el estado.

este es un extracto de la carta

a mi me llego la misma carta de la misma persona, de donde eres tu?

Unregistered

Default Felix Vilaseca letter

Same as everyone else got a letter saying that a family member with the same last name whom I have heard of with a 10 million dollar inheritance who wants to split it 50/50! hahaha

Unregistered

Default Abogado Jaime Navarro

I have just received a similar letter to what all these people are talking about. Never thought it would be for real but where the hell do these people get my details from? So annoying.. And actually I would not have ever thought that i was gonna read hundreds of complaints about letters like this. Crazy!!

Unregistered

Default Abogado Jaime Navarro

Yup i also Recieved a letter yesterday from the Above, claiming someone died in spain with their whole family.

Fairly worried that they got my address and initials.

This letter also came from Valencia

Unregistered

Default Felix Vilaseca

Same as everyone else got a letter saying that a family member with the same last name whom I have heard of with a 10 million dollar inheritance who wants to split it 50/50! hahaha
    Got the same letter from the same guy here in Canada (except my deceased relative has $10,800,000 in a "trunk box").
    His address Sur. 13-301 46021 Valencia Spain
    Ph: +34 602 468 013
    Fax: +34 911 881 405
    Felixvilaseca@gmail.com

Dean The Machine

Default ACEVEDO IGLESIAS, Calle Serrano 39, 28001 Madrid

I'm from Switzerland..
    I recieved the sam piece of shit from this fuckers...
    just wrote them to get fucked .. ;-)

cheers