Search:     Go  
The Spanish Lawyer Online
The Spanish Lawyer Online

Thread: having permanent comunatario residency can i work in whole europa

Hybrid View

Unregistered

Quote Originally Posted by Patricia View Post
    Hello,

In that case you will have no problems to apply for the residencia de larga duracion ( or permanent ) comunitaria.
    In response to your main query: Yes, with that type of permit you can work in any EU country as any EU citizen can do.

Regards,
    Bundle of thanks patricia
    I think you have keen interest in your profession. I discussed my case with different lawyers differnt forums but no body gave me proper refrences like you. So again Thanks
    Pls try to find out solution for nationality also. Because normally Asian people have right to apply for nationality after 10years. It was same like portugal, but now they are giving nationality after 06years. U can see detail on this site

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Portuguese_nationality_law
    In this site u study headings pls "Birth in Portugal, Naturalisation as a Portuguese citizen"

Belgium giving nationality after 05 years. Even in lot of european countries after getting permanent card u can apply for nationality with in 12month to 18month they clear the case of nationality. but in spain still after 10years we can apply for nationality. After spending 12year to 13 year we can get nationality.

Is there any law or under consideration law to change nationlity law in spain?
    Now in spain a lot of people have 05year card but they have no job. getting PARO, AYUDA So this is a big burdon on spain. If Government give them nationality they will leave spain. A lot of problems will solve automatically.

So pls study deeply for to solve this problem also.
    awaiting ur comments pls.

Hello,

Thank you for your compliments.

The Spanish Law in relation to the Spanish nationality requirements have not changed to date, that is, that any non EU citizen that has no family ties with any Spanish national, nor was born in Spain, cannot opt for Spanish nationality unless he/she has lived in Spain legally for 10 years. This is called Spanish nationality due to residency.

We are unaware of any projected changes regarding these regulations in the near future.

Regards,
    Patricia Martin
    Immigration Consultant at Lawbird | Contact Me
    Check My Profile