i am student in UK. my UK visa valid until 2011 December. Last year December i decided to visit my friend city. She lives in Spain’s Gijon. So according to Spanish requirements i submitted all documents. Like hotel booking, flight booking, insurance, my school holiday letter and bank statements. But i submitted extra 2 letters from my friend. She wrote there that she will give me company and help me to visit her city. But she didn’t do police verification form the police cause she wasn’t my sponsor and that time we hadn’t enough time to do that. And also i submitted her driving licence and her national id card photo copy. So on last Monday i went to pick up my passport from VFS office in soho, London. And i was surprised that they refused my visa and the reason was “the information submitted regarding the justification for the purpose and conditions of the intended stay was not reliable” . but they give me appeal right. So in that case what should i do now? And do i need solicitor for appeal or i can appeal for my self.