Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi, I just thought I would post my experience of Litimed. Thankfully this forum came up on a search to confirm my suspicions of the dodginess of this company. I thought another posting would help google searches for anyone else checking out the validity of Litimed.com or searching for Litimed scam as I did.

I had the exact same spiel from Terry White as Gerry and agreed to receive their e-mail which contained the details of the Escrow account. It was in their lawyers name of MJ Fairbairn who didn't return any results on a google search and was based in the Isle of Man so is effectively offshore.

Terry called me to ask if I had paid my up front fee but I told him I had changed my mind as I believed it was all a scam. A little taken aback he still tried to convince me but was stumped when I asked for the Escrow License details saying he'd never been asked that question before. The conversation didn't last much longer.

As the bank account is a NATWest account, shouldn' they have a duty to investigate if there are allegations that it's being used for fraudulent purposes?
PLEASE NOTE: NATWEST ARE INVESTIGATING THESE PEOPLE AS I'VE REPORTED THEM. This is a scam.