To the last poster no i am not i currently work in asset recovery in dubai and bought 2 propertys from kirsty roberts in bath and i have a vast amount of experience in this field. I last posted on eye on spain as pi in feb and a quick test a couple of days ago. That aside what you seem to be missing in your witch hunt is a witch and quite simply if ocean view sent some of the money to the developer then grant thornton should be looking to recover it. If the same situation could be proved that as the developer ricardo miranda is responsible legally then we have a route to get all our money back . In spite of the asset report done and posted on eye on spain he has money and assets for us to launch a claim against.I stupidly and for the first time in my life did not use a solicitor if i did i would be sueing them and i guess you must be in the same place as me .I have gathered quite a lot of info over the last 6 months but have been waiting on grant thornton who will have to establish whether we are creditors or not, then we will have a clear route. In the mean time we should form our own group /commitee and not be having a go at each other.Revenge/ justice is great but it wont get me or you youre money back ..