Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
This despicable couple are definitely con artists and they did my fiance and I out of 2200euros and left us homeless with me being 7 months pregnant. I am disgusted to see that somebody is actually sticking up for them - possibly you just see them socially and have not dealt with them in a financial way!!? Ask most people around the port as they all seem to know what they are like and the type of scams that they pull.

I heard that they were due to appear in court on 20th March but I havent heard anything else since so if anyone knows what happened I would be interested in knowing. I believe in karma and this is a definite case where I hope what goes around comes around!!
I see nobody leaves names and contact details. I have known Annie and Steve for fifteen years and thy are the best of people. If anybody leaves a name on this blog with a genuine complaint it would have been dealt with. No names I see!!!! All trolls. Get a life and if I get my hands on anyone that spits out bile against innocent people god help you. Martin Welsh.