Hi all hoping somebody here can help me , I purchased a 5 ha Finca in rural Tarragona province in 2004 . In 2006 I stared to build an almacen of approx 80 sq mtrs , as the bricks came to the 3rd level ( about 80cms) I was told to stop and apply for permission , I stopped but never got round to apply for the permission to build the almacen . In Jan 2009 I was summoned to go and see a magistrate this I did and was told that I would be informed if there would be any further action , I did not hear from them again by letter or any other means . We left Spain in late 2010 as my wife had a baby . Last year in June I travelled to the Finca again , but found that our caravan had been ransacked and everything stolen I went to the police ( mosso's ) only to find that I had missed a court date that nobody had told me about they then bailed me to appear and sign every 15 days at the court or the police station , I was not given a lawyer or translator at this time . I was told by the lady in the court that I could come back and ask for the bail to be lifted , but when I returned to the court this lady was on holiday and nobody else could speak any english at all . I had to return to the UK with my family but would like to go back to Spain to sort this problem out , what are my options and am I in very big trouble ? All help and advice would be great thanks ps sorry for the length of this post