Search:     Go  
The Spanish Lawyer Online
The Spanish Lawyer Online

Thread: Spanish bank is claiming on my UK home which is for sale. Will this affect the sale?

Hybrid View

Default Dascion en Pago

Have the rules on Dascion en pago changed? I am president of a Spanish urbanisation where we have many owners who have done DEP with a few different banks, thou predominantly UCI, who think that is it- it is all settled? is this true? The banks as new owners are paying the community fees.

Hello Bornfree64,

I am afraid there are no significant changes in the Dacion En Pago solution that banks can offer. Each bank has freedom to determine the requirements and take individualized decisions for each particular case, considering property value, financial situation of the mortgage holder, internal bank regulations, etc.

Regards,
    Patricia Martin
    Immigration Consultant at Lawbird | Contact Me
    Check My Profile

Unregistered

Default Unpaid personal loan abras

I have a private loan in a Spanish bank and I have recently moved back to the United Kingdom. The pending amount on my loan is 27.000 Euros. Is there a chance that they can claim it boa that I am back in the United Kingdom?

Unregistered

Default Download obb data

Download Obb data for free now to get any application running in your android phone, Now it's easy to download and also secure for your no crack and spam. Just try download it and running it to your android phone and play whatever games you like free without any hassle.