Search:     Go  
The Spanish Lawyer Online
The Spanish Lawyer Online
Page 74 of 79 FirstFirst ... 24647273747576 ... LastLast

Thread: Ocean View Properties

Unregistered

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Very confused by the above post. Pls can you explain in clearer terms? Thanks
    Public School Boy is going to be indicted soon, considering what his old Pals sang at the Madrid Courts.

Unregistered

I just would love to know what happened. Be great to see some justice. I hope the non-appearers are made to answer questions.

Unregistered

Default guadalope

I have read many letters and still confused, get a hold of law bird, I do not know a thing.
    I have lost my house as I took a loan on the house.
    I am living in a coucil house , with my husband been diagnosed with Dementia brought on by this scam.
    We havd no money in the bank and we lost approx 127.000 eros.
    And I hear is all the money is gone and the accountants charge a fortune and we have nothing....

POST 732, What documentary is being worked on .Do you have their details, phone number or do you have a phone number
    Thanks,

Angus Bull

Unregistered

They are such big men that when i sent some friends to see them, they responded by calling the police as they were being threatened. Well all I can say is leopards don't change there spots and I look forward to seeing AS one day soon and reliving him of the money he took from me, and I have followed your progress constantly. Until we meet again

Post Bank guarantees and the spanish banks-gardens of manilva

Dear Lawbird

Phase 1 Apartments. Bank Cajasol/De Ahorros/El Monte should have allowed some 35 million euros for Bank Guarantees to cover peoples stage payments i.e. the Deposit plus full 7% I.V.A. for 258 Purchasers, not 2.5 million euros.

Phase 2 Linked Villas.Bank Sabadell should have allowed some 12 million euros for Bank
    Guarantee for 70 Purchasers. Not 0 euros.

Phase 3 Villas. Bank ? should have allowed some 10 million euros for the Bank Guarantees for 29 Purchasers. Not 0 euros.

Phase 4 Luxury Apartments.Bank ? should have allowed some 29 million euros for the Bank Guarantees for 144 Purchasers .Not 0 euros.

TOTAL approx.86 Million euros

You have to ask yourselves,did these Banks secure themselves against the assetts of Manilva Costa and for approx. 86 million euros. Land may be the best assett so if the G.O.M. site cost 18 million euros (I think) then you are talking about M.C. HAVING BANKED 5 SITES THE SIZE OF G.O.M. Did these Banks make this provision or were they naive and didn't.CajaSol had to be taken over ,presumably they couldn't recover on their mortgages to M.C.

Anybody any ideas?

1.YOUR BOGUS CONTRACT 0N GARDENS OF MANILVA
    2.THE EXISTENCE OF THE SECOND CONTRACT/REAL CONTRACT YOU DON’T KNOW ABOUT

Some of you have asked for theTRUTH.Hundreds of Purchasers have had their money stolen by OVP.The Contract they gave you via your Solicitor e.g Conveyancing UK is COMPLETELY BOGUS. OVP MADE UP THIS CONTRACT, NEVER TO BE SIGNED and all designed to “filch” your money.OVP MADE UP VARIOUS PRIVATE CONTRACTS AT LONGDON HALL!!!. Verify this by calling lawyers in Marbella.
    e.g. C-INTERNATIONAL ABOGADOS T 0034 952 85 85 53
    2.MANZANARES Guadalupe Estevez TT 0034 952 824 112
    3.LAWBIRD T 0034 952 861 890

So on Phase 1 or Phase 2 whatever e.g. Phase 1, check ARTICLE 5. It seems to imply Manilva Costa keeps 50% and you get the other 50% back.RUBBISH!!!YOU GET NOTHING BACK!!! This clause fools you with its”mangled” text. Its called OBFUSCATION by lawyers.M.C. was only going to get HALF your Deposit at best.So M.C. only gets HIS HALF.Therefore when your property is being built ,if you invoke ARTICLE 5 there is only 0% in the Developers Bank CAJASOL/CAJA AHORROS to pay you back(before Completion).
    ARTICLE 11,PHASE 1-Its been missed out-check it out.Why? It was probably the name of the Bank where your Deposit would be kept.HA!HA!HA! –BIG LEGAL OMISSION!!!
    OVP “DOCTORED” 500 CONTRACTS AND 500 BANK GUARANTEES to protect the Developer,his Banks and themselves.They use A TRAINED COMPLETIONS LIAR o tell Purchasers “…only a handful of CONTRACTS HAVN’T BEEN SIGNED…”What! FIVE!!.As you all know ,up to 500 Purchasers were picked off ...ONE BY ONE BY ONE…
    Only a qualified dual Spanish /English lawyer/solicitor in the UK would have spotted the abuse and “no intention to sign” of this Contract. If all is correct , a Spanish contract could be conveyanced in 2 weeks!!.So allow for 6 weeks-SORRY ALLOW FOR 8 YEARS!!-afer you have paid the other 70% in front of the NOTARY.HA1HA!HA! So,if MC were taken to Court, as they were in 2010 by Lawbird,they could say they were not party to 500 Contracts, did not know your name and it was all a bulk purchase to OVP.
    So whats this REAL CONRACT or NO.2 CONTRACT then. M.C. sign an AGENCY AGREEMENT or COMMISSION AGREEMENT CONTRACT WITH OVP, who has EXCLUSIVE RIGHTS to sell all propertys.
    This Contract ,in Spanish, of 9th MARCH 2004 is between Manilva Costa and yes,some of you Columbos have guessed it,”slippery “ SEAN WOODHALL. YES A SIGNED CONTRACT.HA!HA!HA! at prices up to 50 % lower. M.C. came to Longdon Hall April 2004,I believe , to discuss their half of the “STEAL” with OVP. Their Contract is to give OVP EXCLUSIVE RIGHTS to selling,marketing,estate agency,… AND AT WHATEVER PRICE THEY WANT!!!.
    In Manilva Costa's Contract, are MODEL ANNEXES 5 and 7to the AGENCY CONTRACT which are then altered and “DOCTORED” on price,abusive clauses, Omissions ,when received by OVP…to be SIGNED BY YOU!!
    So get your lawyer to request it from a spanish lawyer in Marbella or leave your tel.number.
    500 Purchasers duped by OVPs Contract, no way can a”bog standard” UK Conveyancer tell it is unlawfull.There is no proof that OVP wired all the funds to the Developer. Talk to the lawyers I mentioned.The vast amount of our Deposit was held back-done on purpose so our “RIGHTS OF LITIGATION” ARE WITHELD.Money was held in theUK.Nobody else has charged 7% IVA upfront. The IVA was OVPs COMMISSION. YES CUK SHOULD NEVER HAVE ALLOWED PURCHASERS TO PAY THE ESTATE AGENT. Then the funds could have been wired to Spain.The CLIENT TO MANILVA COSTA REALLY WAS OVP AND NOT YOURSELVES. CONVEYANCING UK was THE CLIENT PROVIDER. OVP pays over stage payments for apartments IT IS BUYING ON YOUR BEHALF.!!!- i.e. THE AGENCY AGREEMENT –WHOT YOU DON’T SEE!!

Two Contracts. A DOUBLE DOSE OF DIABOLICAL DECEPTION.

ANGUS BULL!!!!

The THRASHER

[Message Deleted]
    Last edited by ifv; 12-06-2013 at 06:58 PM. Reason: Removal Request + Irrelevant information.

Post Documentary

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Yes I believe there were some genuine people working there. It was the leaders/directors that were conning people.
    There time will come and with the documentary that is currently being worked on they will all be exposed.
    Have you got any details of who is making this film documentary so that Purchasers
    can make a contribution.

is anyone interested in what these guys, CT and MB are currently up to ?