Search:     Go  
The Spanish Lawyer Online
The Spanish Lawyer Online
Page 7 of 79 FirstFirst ... 567891757 ... LastLast

Thread: Ocean View Properties

Unregistered

Default OVP

Hi Orla
    I'm in a similar situation regarding OVP and based in Northern Ireland, I would be happy to hear from you regarding this.
    my tel number is 028 3862005
    Beverley

Unregistered

Hi Beverley,

Also in N ireland. Tried to call you but there is a number missing in your phone number. Please correct and i will call you for a chat about this mess and what should be done.

Unregistered

Default ebcc

I too have invested £70,000 in EBCC and would welcome as many people to join forces but really question what can be done???

We have been told that the police ae investigating but that will take years. Read the article Daily Express Wed 13 May 2009.

Do you know Warren Willis? Are you Warren Willis? If I find Warren Willis - he will need a doctor

Very unhappy, thoroughly mad, ready to kill - investor from Northern Ireland

Big Question - can we get our money back? We surely own a section of the bastard's plane which fell over Brazil !!!!!

Pat R

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I think you will find that the majority of people who post on here are genuine investors who have worked hard for their money and now cannot find out where it is. Ricardo Miranda has very poor communication channels and I think you will find that he most certainly is being investigated by police and fraud departments. Do your research.
    I guess you think he is a genuine honest businessman?? What a joke!
    I also know for sure that construction is starting this week in Punta Perla.
    Maybe you should be a little more reservedly with your personal feelings.

Unregistered

Oh jolly good, builders all set to go! We shall see.
    BPC1 you seem to know alot, what's happening to Ricardo's Estepona site then? He has taken mine and my husbands life savings and now ignores all calls etc...
    Whats your answer to that?

Unregistered

Default ebcc

Pat r

Know how you feel regarding your post.
    Call me on 02825684213 for a chat. And no i am not Mr Willis

Unregistered

Default pp

just got the news from my lawyer, ricardo only owns part of land he claimed was to be project, also most of company does not exist. he stole everything we lost two hundred fifty thousand dollars, trying to find place to live and to survive with my family. my life savings, any hopes of retiement education for my children, why can not he be stopped. the courts do nothing, where is the money, has he hidden it all. please someone put a end to this, where does he live. more peoples life will be ruined, if he is not stopped. i know money is gone forever, but why is he not in jail, hes been doing this a long time, anything we can provide to bring him down its available. we have contacted interpol, F.B.I. no response as of yet, who will take a interest in this and stop him.

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    just got the news from my lawyer, ricardo only owns part of land he claimed was to be project, also most of company does not exist. he stole everything we lost two hundred fifty thousand dollars, trying to find place to live and to survive with my family. my life savings, any hopes of retiement education for my children, why can not he be stopped. the courts do nothing, where is the money, has he hidden it all. please someone put a end to this, where does he live. more peoples life will be ruined, if he is not stopped. i know money is gone forever, but why is he not in jail, hes been doing this a long time, anything we can provide to bring him down its available. we have contacted interpol, F.B.I. no response as of yet, who will take a interest in this and stop him.
    Are you really wondering why you don't get an anwser from the FBI?
    Looking at your posts at other forums you really don't make much sense. If you are a true investor, please come forward and tell us what you purchased and bring some proof. In the meantime, construction at Punta Perla has started. You should be happy!
    Last edited by BPC1; 05-14-2009 at 08:22 AM.

Unregistered

BPC1

Investor on both Punta Perla and Estepona for my sins. Do you know anywhere that i could get confirmation building has began.

Default daily express

To Pat R.
    I have tried searching daily express for wed. Please can you post link to it or the heading of the article.
    Thanks