Search:     Go  
The Spanish Lawyer Online
The Spanish Lawyer Online
Page 63 of 79 FirstFirst ... 1353616263646573 ... LastLast

Thread: Ocean View Properties

Unregistered

Default unbelievable

Thanks for.the link. Truly shocking. How can this go unpunished. He must be punished

Unregistered

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Not really just want my money back and mindless postings do not help .If a crime had been committed then the official reciever has a duty to report it to the relevant authoritys and they clearly have not.I am told by grant thornton that the claim bought against thomas and others has been settled. Impossible if a crime had been committed grant thornton could not accept payment from the proceeds of a crime.They have a fiduciary duty to us to report any wrong doing to the authoritys as well .So unfortunately thats the insolvency service and grant thornton who both say the same thing.
    No crime committed
    My focus is clearly against the developer Ricardo Miranda who has decieved all on estepona beach, tafedna bay and punta perla.My lawyers have unbelievable documents on the depth of the decception and have launched action in spain .It is a pity that more of us did not get together.Mind you reading some of the post by morons{ex ov i would imagine} on this site it is no wonder.
    They are saying "no crime committed", have you read the insolvency report? Of course there has been a crime committed and committed in the UK, not Spain.

Unregistered

For those of you that are interested, Mike Blades has just opened his second pub. Guess where? The Red Lion, Longdon Green, next door to the scene of the crime, Longdon Hall.

These people have no scruples, he has bought the very pub in which all the bosses of OVP used to retire to every evening, laughing and joking at everyones expense, planning how they would spend their windfalls.
    The locals are saying the red lion is over priced and not value for money, so he may well loose some money on this pub

Unregistered

Loose some money on the pub?! I think all those high up within OVP shpuld lose everything they have got!

Unregistered

The locals are saying the red lion is over priced and not value for money, so he may well loose some money on this pub
    Nothing surprises me with Mike Blades. Next person in there pour a pint over his fat head for me would you please?

Unregistered

Default ridiculous

No wonder no authority will take us seriously with idiotic postings as above.Why cant you muppets post somewhwere else you are not helping.It is quite clear from grant thornton they have now finished with there investigation work and most of us are not creditors of ocean view.I have read the insolvency comments and looking at similiar directors on there web site there must be more to this.Why was not ricardo miranda mentoned as the developer because he is responsible he has built nothing anywhere punta perla estepona beach or morocco.Why is he still swanning around.I know have written this off do not see what else to do.I only wish i had used a lawyer as he /she would have either advised me not to do it but if they had i would be sueing them now.

Joey123

Default Police action

sadly these comments are not the reason why there is no action. I'm afraid they were too clever perhaps? However, I think the problem lies in that it is too easy to get away with what they did. Ok, being bankrupt (is thie just the main man? anyone know about the others involved) and being disqualifed as a director is one thing, but this is not enough. How are you getting on then with the police? It seems to have got nowhere. I have not spoken to Staff Police for a while on this. I know they stole my money and were supposed to keep it safe, but really I don't think the evidence is there or is it?

Unregistered

Default Colin Thomas Bankcrupt????

Bankcrupt in name only!! At this very moment, extensive refurbishment and modernisation works are being carried out and have been for the last six months at his home in Yoxall. The work carried out is apparently amazing and is all being done in preperation for the property to be sold as one of the premier homes in Staffordshire.
    They then plan on moving to something quite substantial in Devon.
    I have also heard he is buying his son Max his own home as the poor thing doesn't want to move South.
    Bankcrupt?! You are having a laugh, or should I say he is!
    For God's sake do something.

Joey123

Default Tell Staff Police

Ok, I will be speaking with Staff Police. But you seem to know much so you need to di this, speak with the Insolvancy service and also Grant Thornton

Unregistered

On Monday this week my husband and I finished negotiations with the solicitor that we used for our purchase on Estepona. Luckily we have received back the monies that we paid to Oceanview in full. We now wish to try and get our lives back in order, we lost our house last year through defaulting on the mortgage and my husband is suffering from severe depression due to the worry that has been caused by Oceanview. We would like to continue our fight to ensure that the people behind Oceanview get exactly what they deserve, but just do not have the energy and the focus now is my husbands health.
    We are putting all of this behind us now and urge anybody that used solicitors to investigate negligence, which is what paid off for us. We pray that you all get a satisfactory conclusion.