Search:     Go  
The Spanish Lawyer Online
The Spanish Lawyer Online
Page 62 of 79 FirstFirst ... 1252606162636472 ... LastLast

Thread: Ocean View Properties

Unregistered

To the above poster, can I have a confidential chat regarding the above, may be able to help with info. tel no 07841449177

Unregistered

Default WOW

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    both these men have swindled money out of the public (Name removed upon request) who works with thomas has also taken money of people for propertys that dont exitst his company is call Advantage international properties advantage bulgarian homes shall i go on! a name for all seasons.
    they work together in swindling charities out of millions a year by means of clothing collections! credit card deals you name it they are into it.
    I pity any poor human being who comes into contact with these two men and their cronies were is the justice in this world!!!!!
    Wow.... if this is true.... its very dangerous..... whatever... people write in forums a lot of gossip... so maybe you can give some real probes about this xxxx xxxx .... happened to me... people gossip about me in the internet.. and its was complety wrong!!!!!

Unregistered

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Wow.... if this is true.... its very dangerous..... whatever... people write in forums a lot of gossip... so maybe you can give some real probes about this (Name removed upon request) .... happened to me... people gossip about me in the internet.. and its was complety wrong!!!!!
    xxx works at stoke doing the clothing
    Last edited by ifv; 01-16-2012 at 11:13 AM. Reason: Initials Removed due to libel threat

Unregistered

I also see that Thomas's son Max is helping front the scam In Stoke as a manager.

Unregistered

Having read the report from the Insolvency Service regarding Colin Thomas, I am in a state of shock and surely criminal proceedings in the UK cannot be far behind this report.
    He traded the company insolvent from October 2003 and personally benefited from the company to the tune of £13,829,000.
    I think jail is beckoning for Mr. Thomas and hopefully a proceeds of crime order will soon follow and therefore his family will be destroyed just like he has destroyed so many other families.
    Her is to final justice.

Joey123

Default Insolvency report

Are you able to post a link to this report please?

Joey123

Unregistered

There you go......http://www.insolvency.gov.uk/databas...ompno=04944203

You will be shocked in the outcome of the report, Colin Thomas's greed and the failure of the company's auditors to bring this to the authorities attention.

Unregistered

For those of you that are interested, Mike Blades has just opened his second pub. Guess where? The Red Lion, Longdon Green, next door to the scene of the crime, Longdon Hall.

These people have no scruples, he has bought the very pub in which all the bosses of OVP used to retire to every evening, laughing and joking at everyones expense, planning how they would spend their windfalls.

Unregistered

Not really just want my money back and mindless postings do not help .If a crime had been committed then the official reciever has a duty to report it to the relevant authoritys and they clearly have not.I am told by grant thornton that the claim bought against thomas and others has been settled. Impossible if a crime had been committed grant thornton could not accept payment from the proceeds of a crime.They have a fiduciary duty to us to report any wrong doing to the authoritys as well .So unfortunately thats the insolvency service and grant thornton who both say the same thing.
    No crime committed
    My focus is clearly against the developer Ricardo Miranda who has decieved all on estepona beach, tafedna bay and punta perla.My lawyers have unbelievable documents on the depth of the decception and have launched action in spain .It is a pity that more of us did not get together.Mind you reading some of the post by morons{ex ov i would imagine} on this site it is no wonder.