Search:     Go  
The Spanish Lawyer Online
The Spanish Lawyer Online
Page 60 of 79 FirstFirst ... 1050585960616270 ... LastLast

Thread: Ocean View Properties

Unregistered

Default Estepona Beach and Country Club

I see that Colin Thomas states he was innocent in this large scale fraud, in my view he is just as guilty as Ricardo Miranda and is now starting to panic and I'm not surprised, once this has gone to court, who knows what sentance he could be given. This is why we all need to keep applying the pressure on this case, they need to be punished for their crime.

The article also states that Colin Thomas is working with Antonio Flores to try and assist his case against Ricardo Miranda.
    Is there anybody using Antonio Flores who can check and see if this is correct please?
    Also due to the fact Thomas got us all into this situation, is he helping to fund any legal cases with his many millions that he registered his partner's name during the OVP boom years?? probably not!

Unregistered

Sadly I doubt that. Millions missing and nothing happening. The shit.will i away with it.

Unregistered

I just saw this by coincidence...

http://dominicantoday.com/dr/local/2011/2/18/38650/Dominican-President-Monaco-Prince-named-in-Spain-macrofraud-case

Unregistered

Congratulations to all involved with OVP. Also a big thanks to Staff Police, The SFO and Grant Thorton. It would be remiss of me not to mention the 2 MPs i spoke with as well. You are all useless. You should have been born as an ashtray on a motorbike.
    Justice and the protection of the liberties of your citizens. You are having a fu**ng laugh.

Unregistered

I see this fraud is receiving more and more media coverage, which is well overdue.

Although Colin Thomas made himself bankrupt last year, we all know that's just a cover. Once the investigations have got into full swing they will no doubt see all the transfers that he made to his partner, and sources. To live in a mansion like he still does, means money is available somewhere.

If he was genuinely innocent he would of given his side of the story to the press and not through any third party.

Your day in court Colin will be with you soon.

Unregistered

Check out article in The Burton Mail from 14th February.

Unregistered

I have heard rumours that Mr. Thomas, Michelle and family are well advanced in their plans to move home down to Devon. Might be they are trying to find somewhere where they are not known!!

Unregistered

They also have a house in aberdovey in wale

Unregistered

Any news about the progress (or not) of Punta Perla in the Dominican Republic?

Joey123

Default unbelievable

is he renting then paid for by the taxpayerl? Thought he was bankrupt. Just whose names are these properites in?