Search:     Go  
The Spanish Lawyer Online
The Spanish Lawyer Online
Page 6 of 79 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... LastLast

Thread: Ocean View Properties

Dear All,

I would kindly remind you to mind the tone of some posts complying with the forum rules of this website. We don't take a personal stance on this matter.

Otherwise the web administrator will be contacted by OVP representatives -again- to delete the offensive posts.

Thank you.

Belegal Forum Rules.

Joey123

Default Sorry for my last post

Sorry - that was me getting angry. Please edit and I will be more carefull. I don;t want to be taking liberties with yourselves and your ueful forum

Regards
    Joey123

Unregistered

Default OVP

Quote Originally Posted by Lawbird Lawyer View Post
    Dear All,

I would kindly remind you to mind the tone of some posts complying with the forum rules of this website. We don't take a personal stance on this matter.

Otherwise the web administrator will be contacted by OVP representatives -again- to delete the offensive posts.

Thank you.

Belegal Forum Rules.
    If possible when the web administrator is contacted by OVP representatives could you ask them to contact all Estepona clients and tell us where our money is

Administrator

Dear Unregistered,

The site admin (myself) is responsible for any content published online, especially in those cases where the posts are made by unregistered users. I am very sorry for the predicament you are in, and I sympathise with your cause, but I am not particularly interested in having to deal with a libel suit at this point. Therefore, if there are any comments of the nature discussed above which you would like to post on the forums, I welcome you to register and publicly post your personal details, including your passport number.

I hope you understand.

Thank you

Unregistered

Default Dominican Watchdog is investigating Punta Perla

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    i invested in punta perla and he stole over 250 thousand dollars from me. i contacted the F.B.I. and so far no luck. he scamed 1000 investers, any one have any idea how and what to do. have a lawyer but i think all money is gone. for more information go to singingpig forum.
    Dominican Watchdog is very interested in any information from victims of Punta Perla in the Dominican Republic - read our press release of Yesterday http://www.prweb.com/releases/reales...web2400024.htm

Unregistered

Default Developer Arrested

I have today heard that Ricardo Miranda has been arrested in Madrid but dont know know how we can get this confirmed. Any ideas?

Default Hard to believe!

I have today heard that Ricardo Miranda has been arrested in Madrid but dont know know how we can get this confirmed. Any ideas?
    Ricardo Miranda is in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic at the moment, so that is hard to believe.

Unregistered

Default Con man

Hi,

How did you get this information confirmed?
    If he hasn't been arrested yet, I should imagine it wont be long before he is.

What a terrible man he is, I have just come across a website called singingpig where he has conned thousands more investors in dominican republic on a site called Punta Perla. It states on there that the project has been delayed like estepona beach and country, and now he has shut down the website for the development.
    If he was not a crook surely he would issue some kind of statement to all worried investors.

Government, Police, Fraud departments please get this man put behind bars before he destroys more lives!!

Hi,

How did you get this information confirmed?
    If he hasn't been arrested yet, I should imagine it wont be long before he is.

What a terrible man he is, I have just come across a website called singingpig where he has conned thousands more investors in dominican republic on a site called Punta Perla. It states on there that the project has been delayed like estepona beach and country, and now he has shut down the website for the development.
    If he was not a crook surely he would issue some kind of statement to all worried investors.

Government, Police, Fraud departments please get this man put behind bars before he destroys more lives!!
    You better confirm your faked info first. Why don't you register at this site?
    My info is confirmed!
    I just checked the other website you mentioned and you seem to be posting there as well and double fake and confirm your posts under different usernames, here and there!
    Last edited by BPC1; 05-13-2009 at 02:06 AM.

Unregistered

I think you will find that the majority of people who post on here are genuine investors who have worked hard for their money and now cannot find out where it is. Ricardo Miranda has very poor communication channels and I think you will find that he most certainly is being investigated by police and fraud departments. Do your research.
    I guess you think he is a genuine honest businessman?? What a joke!