Search:     Go  
The Spanish Lawyer Online
The Spanish Lawyer Online
Page 59 of 79 FirstFirst ... 949575859606169 ... LastLast

Thread: Ocean View Properties

Unregistered

I have today received a very positive email from my MP, explaining that they will be pushing for a full and thorough investigation into OVP and their crimes.

I urge you all to contact your local MP ASAP.

Unregistered

Default MP response

To the last poster, are you from N Ireland? I would urge all English investors to go to their MP's regarding this, as there is momentum starting to built. I am trying to get America involved as well. There will be no more hiding places for the people who have taken our money.

Unregistered

To the above poster:

No I am not from NI. They are achieving good things over there, due to the fact they have contacted their MP's. We all need to be doing this over here.

My MP is very suuportive and is currently making enquiries into the situation.

EVERYBODY SHOULD HAVE CONTACTED THEIR MP BY NOW, IF NOT I URGE YOU TO DO SO.

Unregistered

It would appear that the Prince of Monaco has removed himself from the Punta Perla project (1 of 3 of Ricardo Miranda scams). I wonder why? The net is closing Mr Miranda.

Unregistered

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    It would appear that the Prince of Monaco has removed himself from the Punta Perla project (1 of 3 of Ricardo Miranda scams). I wonder why? The net is closing Mr Miranda.
    Could you please clarify this? Where has Prince Albert of Monaco removed his name from? Please provide more details. Thanks

Unregistered

Have a look at www.eringer33.com
    Robert Eringer worked for the Prince as a private investigator. If you spend some time searching on google, you will find out all sorts about the various frauds, Punta Perla, Estepona Beach and Country Club and Tafedna Bay. Eringer states on a video online whilst being interviewed that they have since discovered that Ricardo Miranda is a con man. Most of us already knew that! The evidence against Miranda is building each day!

Unregistered

Default john kenyon smith

Could anyone discribe john as I have got involved with a john smith from the same area and is at th monent trying to get into a venture I am in.
    regard b edwards

Unregistered

Default phone number xxx

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Since the details of one of Colin Thomas's rental properties/website was highlighted, they have shut down their website. Should you still need to contact them the property address was -

Arden House, Carding Mill Valley, Church Stretton, Shropshire SY6 6JH.

Land reg will give more details should you need them.

Has Colin Thomas been kind enough yet to tell anybody where our money has been hidden?
    Once he has assisted us in giving back whats ours maybe he could relax and enjoy life rather than having lots of people tracking everything he does.
    phone number xxxxxx
    Last edited by ifv; 02-17-2011 at 01:31 AM. Reason: Removed: Private information

Unregistered

Very interesting reading about ricardo miranda on jan vesten website dominican watchdog looks like we will have to re think our stratergy with reference the sfo as they have confirmed there is nothing for them to investigate .I suppose it was inevitable as gt have confirmed ocean view were agents and they worked with different developers on over 20 sites that are all completed and the last site reading antonio flores blog even had a bank guarantee. The only ones where we have been had over is anything to do with miranda estepona beach morocco and punta perla i hope his day comes soon. He has helped ruin a lot of peoples lives and taken our dreams away and replaced them with nightmares.

Unregistered

Default burton mail

check out burton mail website about colin thomas interview
    also sam price wind farm xxx wife
    Last edited by ifv; 01-16-2012 at 11:14 AM. Reason: Initials Removed due to libel threat