Search:     Go  
The Spanish Lawyer Online
The Spanish Lawyer Online
Page 58 of 79 FirstFirst ... 848565758596068 ... LastLast

Thread: Ocean View Properties

Joey123

Hmm... wonder why the Singing Pig forum (totally) plus the Punta Perla thread has been "crahsed" - feeling uncomfortable someone? Speaks more then leaving it alone!!

Unregistered

It is important we do.not forget who stole from us and lied constantly about ebcc. Going onto the new year we need to step up the action to get the ovp people brought to justice. I think the police will not act not unless we step up the campaign to get the necessary investigation. Ideas anyone? Can we get some political support like our friends.in Northern Ireland? They have some guts and determination. Where is it from everyone else.

Unregistered

Singing Pig was a forum for property investors primarily in this country. It did however have a lengthy thread about Punta Perla. The company that owns the website (Rapid Property) have now gone bump. I can assure you this has nothing to do with Ricardo Miranda or any of the other crooks out there.

Unregistered

Has anyone out there had any success or making any progress getting funds returned. All forums have gone very quiet and my solicitor doesnt seem to be getting anywhere. SFO very reluctant to talk or give any idea about whats going on.
    The total nightmare continues

Joey123

which solicitor and what site?

SFO - pretty much certain they are doing nothing

Unregistered

OVP VITIMS NORTHERN IRELAND

After a long wait i finally got to speak with our first minister Mr Peter Robinson today. He was more than sympathetic and has given me a meeeting with his Barrister. Unfortunately he says that my voice alone probably wont make much difference in bringing to justice the company, agents or introducers of this crime.Therefore I urge the other 100 famililies to contact his offfice and ask for an appointment. We only become strong when we are a united group. His office number is 02890473111.

Unregistered

Dear All,

Today I had some encouraging news from friends we met on the inspection trip back in 2006. They could not give too many details due to the fact nothing has been signed yet.
    Negoiations have commenced between them and the solicitor they used when buying on EBCC.

It was pleasing to hear some positive news for a change! Lets hope we hear more soon.

Unregistered

What does that mean? Negotiations? Do they mean correspondence.has been exchanged as part of a claim, or is a settlement being negotiated?.an important point.

To the poster before. We have tried getting the SFO involved. The problem is, it is too hard. No minister.will be able to order them to investigate, I doubt. Is this exclusive to NI? Can we in England talk to him?

Unregistered

Paperwork was exchanged I believe at the end of November last year between them and their solicitors. The negotiations taking place at present involve discussions of an out of court settlement. The case was very strong, however they will not give me specific details until they have settled, which I fully understand. At least it's positive and heading in the right direction.

Unregistered

To poster 578.
    I would imagine he would only deal with people from N Ireland however i would strongly urge you to contact your local MPs and pressure them. As i say as a strong united group something can be done. Keep the pressure on..