Search:     Go  
The Spanish Lawyer Online
The Spanish Lawyer Online
Page 57 of 79 FirstFirst ... 747555657585967 ... LastLast

Thread: Ocean View Properties

Unregistered

Talking thanks

r.m. you are so welcome i am sure more people will help you, as many people continue to t hink they will get money back can you see if someone will buy my fake property at punta perla hope your christmas is good enjoy the 250,000 dollars i gave you, perhaps you will do what mark maddoffs son did today kill yourself. your time will come, your family is also on the list a eye for a eye a tooth for a tooth.

Unregistered

Default Re Thanks

I can only imagine the strain and stress some of you are under reading through these threads as an interested observer but taking up the bait thrown down by the poster of "it's me" is a total waste of time. Quite obviously it is just some sad little prick with too much time on his hands who would be far better ignored. Stick together and don't be broken by saddos like that.

Unregistered

I agree. Dont retaliate as posts like the previous one could potentially close down this very valuable forum.
    I have had some feedback from the SFO which is positive. They are looking into the whole area and i personally believe that justice is close. I just hope it involves us getting our money back. Because at the end of the day this is all that matters to me.

Joey123

that's positive. I have previously posted the SFO's Baristers contact details so we can perhaps "pressure" them to act - the shear scale of this surely warrents action. Whoever has fiddled us needs to pay. Well done.

liampp

Default EEBC on The Telegraph!

Britons lose millions on the Costa homes that never existed.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/spain/8199979/Britons-lose-millions-on-the-Costa-homes-that-never-existed.html

Unregistered

Default Daily Telegraph

To Whom it May Concern,

My name is Sean O'Hare and I am a reporter at The Daily Telegraph. I would like to do an expose on Ocean View Properties and speak to people who lost money with them.

If you invested and would like to speak out, please contact me on 0207 931 3504

Many thanks

Sean O'Hare

Unregistered

I invested in EBCC with out using a solicitor. I see that lawbird are now representing a large group from Northern Ireland. Does anyone know of any other groups looking to get together and hiring a solicitor, i am based in the Midlands

Joey123

who do you propose to take action against if you do get a group?

OVP - in liquidation - they are denying you being a creditor (ok, maybe that can be challanged) but you would be looking at 10p in the £1

Sungolf - why "re-invent the wheel" on this? Contact Antonio Flores in the first instance to see if he can help you.

Unregistered

to the above poster i appreciate your comments i do not really know the answers we are just an ordinary family who are 70k down, i either just forget it and try and get on with my life or have one last punt if anything is viable

Unregistered

U need to contact Antonio as I said. You have no other option. He might be able.to.help. call him. make sure you do. Also see.above re pressuring SFO.