Search:     Go  
The Spanish Lawyer Online
The Spanish Lawyer Online
Page 55 of 79 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765 ... LastLast

Thread: Ocean View Properties

Unregistered

Default Miranda - Punta Perla

Folks -- As an interested observor I have a question. There seems to be a theory that Miranda diverted money from other projects to Punta Perla. Yet Miranda has received 30% deposits from numerous parties for properties in Punta Perla and other than pouring a few foundations has made no progress in developing PP. So where has all the deposit money gone that PP investors paid to Miranda?

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Antonio, thanks for the posting.

Would you be interested in collating a spreadsheet with all EBCC investors, in order so that we can start building group action? It's very difficult for for any of us to gather investor's personal information, but they will feel more secure and comfortable giving you their personal details.

Do you have any thoughts on this?

Thanks.
    Our firm has an initial agreement with a group formed in Northern Ireland of approximately 70 claimants, between several developments. I can therefore assist in collating information through this forum and advise if and when any member of the above group decides to pull out.
    Antonio Flores
    Abogado/Lawyer
    Lawbird Legal Services | Contact Me
    Instagram | Read my Blog

Unregistered

Default the truth

Horay
    come on the likes of joey lets get behind this for all the people who did not use a lawyer inc myself lets get this

I have also heard that miranda decieved ocean view for 5 years

The people in irealand tell me of a statement made by a senior person who worked for miranda saying how he planned and defrauded ocean view

Part of that was that he only spent 200,000 euros of the 12000000 million paid of our money as a deposit on the land
    there are over 50 people on morocco who are sueing miranda for there money back
    no land and no project

It is like a game of chess miranda SEEMS TO ALWAYS hide behind others but on Punta Perla his baby he has to keep everyone happy

But in doing so out comes the truth and the asset that he is so desperate to keep from us becomes very obvious that it was brought with our money

This is so easy come on the likes of joey 123 and others lets get together and get our money back i cant do this on my own

Unregistered

I agree and suggest we all email our details to Antonio, who has said he is happy to build a spreadsheet of investors on EBCC.

We will also need GT to assist with putting people in contact with Antonio as not all investors will be using the internet like us.

Also question for Antonio, I just need to clarify, are you willing to help us build a group of just EBCC investors? Or can we only join your current group if one party drops out?

Thanks.

Joey123

You will need to work with Antonio on this if he is willing to do so. At long last you have found someway forward if you cannot go after a solicitor if you feel you were poorly advised or did not use one for some reason. This needs to be for contract cancellation and recovery of deposit funds, if it can be done, and after ensuring there is sufficient assets to recover the money from and means to do so.

Both sides have contradictory stories. It would be nice to find out the truth.

Unregistered

Smile

more talk money is gone get on with your life, spend 20-30 years on site nothing will happen. all of this is crap we were all scammed it happens, ask maddof investors how many got there money back, its funny that people really think money will be recovered and given back face the truth, every thing is corrupt and you will end up with nothing go get a job and move on with life family and children

Unregistered

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    more talk money is gone get on with your life, spend 20-30 years on site nothing will happen. all of this is crap we were all scammed it happens, ask maddof investors how many got there money back, its funny that people really think money will be recovered and given back face the truth, every thing is corrupt and you will end up with nothing go get a job and move on with life family and children
    It is all right for you to say that ,but many of us lost everything and we can not work , over 60 or disabled .And also did not have the funds to sue Ocean View

Unregistered

This is why we need everyone to press for action by the SFO. We need a proper investigation. Some comfort - the properties would have been probably not to spec., worth less as there would be no facilities and u might have has a big euro mortgage. That said, we need to get our money back and ensure we get justice hound the people - police- supposed to look after us and force an investigation. Think we need to.arrange a big meeting with the SFO, SOCA? A BIT OF PRESSURE

Unregistered

I agree. Contact Staffordshire Police on 03001234455. 395 calls in one week might things speed up. I know D.I. Speers is trying his hardest as i was talking with him recently but the powers that be above him are taking too long. Dont let this go away. Make the call and keep making it until we get an answer.

Joey123

call 1 being made now. from previous poster