Search:     Go  
The Spanish Lawyer Online
The Spanish Lawyer Online
Page 54 of 79 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664 ... LastLast

Thread: Ocean View Properties

Unregistered

Should GT be able to prove that all of our money was transferred to Sungolf, they will hopefully put all EBCC customers in contact with one source to enable large scale group action against Ricardo Miranda.

It seems that so far GT have not been able to prove our monies were sent to Sungolf, which means all EBCC customers are creditors of OVP.

Unregistered

Default how to get money

It is simple rather than keep bleeting on ocean view this and ocean view that we have now got the report and it is not what we want to see which is to blame ocean view for everything so lets take the positive out of it

We are creditors of sungolf

RICARDO MIRANDA HAS RAISED $460 MILLION DOLLARS

When i used to deal with stuart jones he said that miranda had used our money in punta perla

He also said the buy back option would be financed when miranda gets his money

Lets keep all our energy against those b*****ds at ocean view but know lets turn our attention to miranda

One lawyer 390 clients press and internet activity letters to domican officials and the chinese investment arm all we need to prove is money from ocean view to spain and spain to the carribean BINGO but we need to be united anybody up for a meeting to plan this?

Unregistered

Default Money in Gibraltar

CT & XXX opened a trust in Gibraltar in 2002, best guess is that will be where the missing £42M might be? If not moved around or squandered by CT with the numerous other ventures.

Joey123

have you advise GT of this and Staff police

Unregistered

To poster 532.
    I totally agree. I have been involved in this nightmare for 4 years and we are yet to unite as a group. Perhaps a private website could be set up where we could exchange addresses and set up a committee. A joint 395 people strong group surely must have some influence. At present a range of solicitors are involved with what i see only to be an opportunity to extract more money from an already desperate and totally skint number of people.

Unregistered

Default To poster 534

I have tried several times to contact Staff Police with not much luck...Left messages and not been called back...Left a message with the SFO in London no response yet...Not informed GT but will now...After all this time I expected that this would all be public knowledge by now...To all concerned make NO mistake whatsoever OVP and its Directors together with the AS & LS Brothers knew exactly what they were doing when signing people up and taking everyone's deposits...So did the one who was supposed to have gone down in the aeroplane in Brazil?????...Does it not seem strange that a number of projects in Spain...Punta Perla...And Morrocco are all scams? Further is it not a Directors job to ensure full Due Diligence is completed prior to any involvement in any projects...Miranda's developments included, they are laughing all the way to the Bank...They should all be in prison.

Unregistered

Default you will never sort it but you could

Unfortunately as i had rather regreted just a bunch of disorganised disenfranchised bitter posters wake up revenge is great but it will not get any money back

1 We are on our own grant thornton have told us in a round about way

2 If unlike me you used a solicitor on purchasing on estepona beach sue them - very easy

3 Ricardo Miranda is the developer in estepona beach ,morocco and punta perla

4 He will not want over 100 people taking action against him (the ones that did not use a solicitor on estepona beach)

5 Instruct a lawyer to run the case in spain Maybe join up with the ones that are sueing him for there deposits back on morocco .Any ideas which lawyer is representing these clients?

6 Create as much bad press as we can

7 Join together and change our focus to miranda why would he lie to everyone that ocean view were buying the site because under spanish law just as lawbird was succesful against manilva costa and a judge in spain found the developer responsible for all the money even though he had only recieved some of it IS THE SOLE REASON WHY HE LIED he knows if we took action against him he knows that will be the outcome

8 Rather than keep bleeting on lets do something about it

It is important to keep the momentum but also, analyzing the legal position and preparing and structuring an organized action is a must. At the end of the day the following are fact:

1. Many million Euros were paid to an agent (OVP) working for a developer (Sun Golf), around 30-40 mm Euros.
    2. Sungolf ONLY paid 200k Euros towards a plot (Estepona) worth 20.000.000 Euros.
    3. Sungolf is suing the owner of the plot to get this money back, a case considered to be a complete joke. I will be appearing in this Court as a witness of this sham of a Civil claim, in my condition of legal representative of 60 investors, to comment on the big picture.
    4. All the money for Sungolf was shared between Miranda and the OVP boys.
    5. Only Court action will clarify the whereabouts of the money.
    Antonio Flores
    Abogado/Lawyer
    Lawbird Legal Services | Contact Me
    Instagram | Read my Blog

Unregistered

Default prolecet time?

Antonio, thanks for the posting.

Would you be interested in collating a spreadsheet with all EBCC investors, in order so that we can start building group action? It's very difficult for for any of us to gather investor's personal information, but they will feel more secure and comfortable giving you their personal details.

Do you have any thoughts on this?

Thanks.

Unregistered

Please ignore the title of my last posting. I typed the image verification in the wrong box!