Search:     Go  
The Spanish Lawyer Online
The Spanish Lawyer Online
Page 46 of 79 FirstFirst ... 36444546474856 ... LastLast

Thread: Ocean View Properties

Joey123

ps - the striking off application has been suspensed - what what reason I don't know. But if you dealt with this company you should ask for it to be investigated - speak with Companies House in Cardiff. It might be something Grant Thornton has a hand in.

Unregistered

Default lol.....we have to laugh at you guys!!!

A couple of points....

1) Nobody knows if Colin Thomas is guilty of anything. He may of been duped just as you "investors" think you were!

2) All "investors" should understand that when they invest they invest in a risk....

3) The "Investors" are winging now because they did not make the "quick buck" they thought they would??????? shame!!!!

4) Many investors ....invested and do not have document proof as they invested money that they themselves did not want traced......SHAME...!!! They are as guilty as anyone else involved in the property scheme. Who told them that property investment off plan was without risk..........they ignored the risk due to greed and the possible huge return.....not Colins fault!!!! Why are all the bankers not being chased who lost millions with the knowledge of the government and lax controls by those placed in authority to oversee????

5) Who is chasing the dis-honest banking twats who caused so many businesses to falter and UK properties to be lost. Nobody will do that as you can not get money out of a bank owned by the government...that was a well planned and far bigger scam than anything Ocean View done.

6) Its the UK government and the shit head bankers that got everyone into this mess!!!!! The government would rather pay some cow with 11...12 children 1000's in benefits than help one small business struggling.

Stop winging......you invested with the knowledge that you may lose.....if you thought anything was guaranteed you are a moron!!!!!

Unregistered

This has aged michelle about 20 years in the last 12 months

Unregistered

That's ok, she can use some of the millions of pounds that her partner has taken through ocean view properties and get herself a facelift! !
    What a ridiculous statement to make, I couldn't care less!

Innocent people have lost their homes, become divorced and even suffered miscarriages because of the stress that has been caused by this crime.

Also the the poster above who made 6 stupid comments, the message has been sent to Grant Thornton and Staff police. They will be very interested in discussing with you I am sure. Your IP address is interesting to say the least!
    You are obviously very uneducated, people who invest in shares etc, have an understanding that you could lose of funds. It's not quite the same when buying a holiday home.

Unregistered

Default Also the the poster above who made 6 stupid comments

lol

Why would the police be interested in my comments. Your reply shows the level of mental competence that you have.......you were clearly not bright enough to understand the risk of a investment.

You invested in property that you deemed would make you money....call it a holiday home or whatever.

Where banks in the UK lost millions for investors....why are they not running to the police to have it sorted....because they knew the risk. Though in the banks issue........the banks knew that they were guilty of bad management.

(You are obviously very uneducated, people who invest in shares) Why would you say only uneducated invest in shares? Again your knowledge of making money and making good investments is questionable. Clearly based on your reply you have no financial idea!

Sorry mate...but you get what you deserve and now you want to cry about it?

Joey123

These postings above cannot really be for real? Since when is an agreeement to hold money in a secure "client" bank account pending a build licence (backed by a so called theft insurance) been taking a gamble. We certainly should have been advised the risk is too great to proceed.

All represenations were made on the basis of the deposit money being secure. In the end the money disappeared. It was taking money by deception, no more, no less. Albeit, a clever bit of disception

Joey123

why would this age someone unless they are very concerned they might be implicted in this? Sweating bucket loads I hope, unless cruely involved with the people that swindled us lot.

The comments are so absurd. Most money was from savings or re-mortgage money. If known otherwise, then you have spent criminal money knowingly. You have admitted MONEY LAUNDERING - ha ha - I hope your IP address can be used to trace you!

I do hope all the OVP head crooks are severly punished for this

Unregistered

Default .....one wonders?

If you all made these investments in property....where are the solicitors that you used to transfer the property and to make sure your investment was safe and legal?

Many of you did not use a Solicitor due to:

...thinking what a wonderful idea you will make loads of money and not worry about the risk.

...Or did you think the idea was too good to be true and then did not worry about the legal side of the deal.

Either way its your fault.....and should stop winging!!

Where are the solicitors....why are you not talking to them and asking them how bad the advise was......why did they allow the money to be transferred.......would you of acted in the same way if you bought a UK property???

do you see the Beckhams going to court as they lost millions in a Dubai property deal....No....as they invested and the world financial markets changed .....companies went under and they lost money.

where is Sean W in all this.....did his plane crash?

Unregistered

Default Sean W....

........just to add....A plane crashed.....was he on it?

You have no idea what happened but are happy to blame Colin T

Twats!

Unregistered

Default lo.....to the twit above

How will it help to track my IP address you cabbage. I blog is set up to state your point of view. I was not involved in Ocean View....never said I was.....but I do know Colin and know he is not guilty of anything .....

You XXX XXX are looking for anyone to take the blame for your useless money management skills. If you re-finance a UK property to make a investment you are XXXX .....that would be the view of any Financial Advisor!

I am involved with the Police and they are doing a good job to sort out the crap you got yourself into...cos you thought you "had the money to waste"...........
    Last edited by ifv; 08-19-2010 at 03:02 PM. Reason: No need to be rude. Next time I'll delete the whole post.