Search:     Go  
The Spanish Lawyer Online
The Spanish Lawyer Online
Page 38 of 79 FirstFirst ... 28363738394048 ... LastLast

Thread: Ocean View Properties

Unregistered

Default Ocean properties

Do you have an email address or contact details for DI Spears as I also know someone who is owed a lot of money by Mr (Name removed upon request) & will ask them to contact him. He is apparently head of a company called Advantage Africa & is also on Facebook I see....

Joey123

Default kobraas

what has that got to do with Estepona Beach and Country Club and Ocean View Properties etc? Never heard of this individual. Please explain the connection.

Unregistered

Angry (Name removed upon request)

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    these men get away with murder! he has a man called (Name removed upon request) working for him he was arrested for child abuse and is working for charities not good!
    Who Said This Man (Name removed upon request) Was Arrested For Child Abuse Please Get Back To Me Think I Know This Dangerous Man!!

denise bannell

Default so what happens now ?

Quote Originally Posted by denise bannell View Post
    Bought mine from Martin Roberts and Kirsty at the Ocean View office in Bath in 2004
    Well the years have clicked by and still no news is we will ever get our money back or the 20p to a pound . I am desperate for money and can not make ends meet . Lost approx 108 thousand Euros . Husband lost a kidney from cancer last year and now been diagnosed whith dementia will this ever end

Joey123

did you use an ovp recommended solicitor as there as you might have another avenue to explore.

Other than the GT update letters I have heard nothing. The liquidation investigation is very slow.

Unregistered

its been over 5 years at punta purla ricarda scam, still no one does anything fbi interpol to busy with other things they told us. accept the money is gone in all projects and pray some day somewhere some one will take him down. many peoples life marriage retirement college funds all taken, there is no justice and life is not fair teach your children well, trust no one. thank you jesus in his name . may your faith in god help every one deal with this. god bless the lord justice will happen some day remember the only way to true peace is to walk with the prince of peace lord jesus christ amen

Joey123

i have to say that all this religious stuff is a bit beyond me. It is nice if it comforts people.

What seems to be evident is that the central link between EBCC, PP, Tafedna Bay/ Royal Moroc is a person who needs to be investigated.

PP still seems to be being sold. Building work has supposed to have been started with pictures published.

There simply is no credible police force in Spain, England or the US to deal with this matter. Crime is on too large a scale to investiage all but the easy targets or the politcally correct ones.

Why don't they investigate this man and find out the truth. If he cares about his reputation he should publish the facts. If anyone were to tarnish myself or any thing I was involved with I would wish to defend myself. Does he exist. Who else is involved.

Is the truth that people have been well and trully scammed?

Unregistered

Do you know the name of the Pub that Mike Blades is running please?

Joey123

no but this comes up when you google his name and the place - don;t know if this is his place or him or not. You will have to call and find out. Let us know if he has anything useful to say about our money if it is one and the same Mike Blades. Do not jepordise the investigtions which I am sure are nearly there with the SFO just about to swoop! Not!

http://www.thebestof.co.uk/local/lic...h-fat-digester

Unregistered

why do we give a monkeys who works where and why all we need is a concerted effort against ocean view and the developer does anyone now FACTUALLY what is happening with clients on estepona beach. I have heard nothing from grant thornton have spoken to a friend who is a lawyer who says i should have a case against the developer sungolf and ricardo miranda who is in my contract but do not have the funds to pursue on my own anyone now of a lawyer to speak to ?