Search:     Go  
The Spanish Lawyer Online
The Spanish Lawyer Online
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Ocean View Properties

Hybrid View

Unregistered

Default ebcc

I too have invested £70,000 in EBCC and would welcome as many people to join forces but really question what can be done???

We have been told that the police ae investigating but that will take years. Read the article Daily Express Wed 13 May 2009.

Do you know Warren Willis? Are you Warren Willis? If I find Warren Willis - he will need a doctor

Very unhappy, thoroughly mad, ready to kill - investor from Northern Ireland

Big Question - can we get our money back? We surely own a section of the bastard's plane which fell over Brazil !!!!!

Pat R

Unregistered

Default Fergal

Hi Orla,

I am also from NI and would like to speak to you as to any progress that you have made on this case - we have instucted a spanish solictor at this time to represent 5 clients from the Tyrone area - could you perhaps e-mail me to midulsterepc@googlemail.com

Best Regards,

Fergal

Quote Originally Posted by orla blevins View Post
    Hi all, just heard the news re OVP going into liquidation. I have invested money in the estepona complex. I am currently trying to arrange a meetinbg with anyone in N.Ireland that is in the same situation so if anyone would like join us contact myself. We are going to join forces and fight this battle oursleves. From what I can see, this scam has been going on for years and if I had of did some research online, I wouldn't have invested. I placed my trust in agents of OVP who were good sales people. We have a alot of influential people who invested in peoperty, solicitgors, lawyers, accountants, etc..so we will utilise our skills to go after those responsible and ntry and get our money back.

Cheers

Unregistered

Default Xx xxx

i invested in punta perla and he stole over 250 thousand dollars from me. i contacted the F.B.I. and so far no luck. he scamed 1000 investers, any one have any idea how and what to do. have a lawyer but i think all money is gone. for more information go to singingpig forum.
    Last edited by ifv; 05-04-2009 at 10:45 AM. Reason: Personal Information Removed

Unregistered

Default Dominican Watchdog is investigating Punta Perla

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    i invested in punta perla and he stole over 250 thousand dollars from me. i contacted the F.B.I. and so far no luck. he scamed 1000 investers, any one have any idea how and what to do. have a lawyer but i think all money is gone. for more information go to singingpig forum.
    Dominican Watchdog is very interested in any information from victims of Punta Perla in the Dominican Republic - read our press release of Yesterday http://www.prweb.com/releases/reales...web2400024.htm

Unregistered

Default Developer Arrested

I have today heard that Ricardo Miranda has been arrested in Madrid but dont know know how we can get this confirmed. Any ideas?

Default Hard to believe!

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I have today heard that Ricardo Miranda has been arrested in Madrid but dont know know how we can get this confirmed. Any ideas?
    Ricardo Miranda is in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic at the moment, so that is hard to believe.

Unregistered

Default Con man

Hi,

How did you get this information confirmed?
    If he hasn't been arrested yet, I should imagine it wont be long before he is.

What a terrible man he is, I have just come across a website called singingpig where he has conned thousands more investors in dominican republic on a site called Punta Perla. It states on there that the project has been delayed like estepona beach and country, and now he has shut down the website for the development.
    If he was not a crook surely he would issue some kind of statement to all worried investors.

Government, Police, Fraud departments please get this man put behind bars before he destroys more lives!!

Unregistered

Default OVP and Estepona

I am also an "investor" in OVP's Estepona shambles, and only found out yesterday about the situation. It's basically my pension they have lost me. Does anyone know of an action group or similar that I can join forces with. I have all the documentation from day 1 - lists and list of e-mails that went unanswered over 2 years, desite being chased weekly etc etc - and have no problems with naming and shaming. Obviously I ultimately want to get some or all of my money back - however - if that doesn't happen, then I want every person involved in OVP to go through the stress and uncertainty it's causing me now. And some....

Default Vinuela

Hi there, were any of these properties being built around Lake Vinuela, Sedella or Torre Del Mar (Malaga). I am doing another thing on here about my evil stepmother and I know she was involved in building villas on land that she was not allowed to, or something like that, and the Spanish authorities stopped them.

Could we have a connection here?
    Last edited by Squirrel Nutkin; 08-29-2009 at 05:56 PM.

Unregistered

Default OVP lies

Chilax and all, I´ve done my investigation. If any of you want the truth, I can give you my story. I bought on Estepona Beach and Country Club and when I tried to make a legal claim against Sungolf, they sent me proof that the full amount had been returned to C. Thomas and J. Kenyon-Smith. Those two had me convinced that my money was with the developer, and that I was supposed to direct my claim to Sungolf, however when I made the claim, Sungolf sent me documentation showing that they had returned the money Oceanview had sent to purchase the entire project, 12,5 million, while they collected 32 million from clients. It is clear that the liquidators have to know this already and will take action. They even sent me the letter informing Sean Lovelock/Woodhall that they were unable to continue with the development. So OVP is to blame after all!! We have to make sure this ends up with the fraud investigators. They have to be the ones to keep us updated with all the details. I think we should be looking for our money in Spain, what companies did these gentlemen have in other countries?