Search:     Go  
The Spanish Lawyer Online
The Spanish Lawyer Online
Page 24 of 79 FirstFirst ... 1422232425263474 ... LastLast

Thread: Ocean View Properties

Joey123

identical to the story re EBCC - developer said he had received some money and returned it to OVP - OVP deny this. Whose telling the truth? All will be revealed one day!!

Unregistered

On a recent letter from Grant Thornton I was very surprised to see there was not mention of their investigations that SHOULD be taking place in Spain, where the bulk of the Estepona clent's money is probably sitting/been transferred to!

Has anyone had any luck in getting contact details for Colin Thomas yet? A face to to face chat with him will hopefully get some answers that we all need.

Ricardo Miranda seems to be keeping a low profile at the moment also, I guess he could be busy destroying the money trail that show's our Estepona deposits being transferred to him!

The clock is ticking COLIN THOMAS and RICARDO MIRANDA!

Joey123

Default Grant Thornton

All the contact numbers are on the information letter you were sent. Why not ask them what they are going. They are tracing the money via bank account movements and undertaking financial anaysis.

OVP hoodwinked us - they said they would keep the money from us and hold it pending the build licence being granted. They know full well what they were doing and were prepared to lie to line their greedy pockets. Forget Ricardo Miranda - if he conned them into doing something else thats for them to explain. OVP nicked up money.

Why don't you go and see Colin Thomas? How will taling to him help or do you mean something else like making him talk? Isn't that for the police to do?

Unregistered

Should you not be happy with the police investigation I believe you can contact the Police Complaints Commission. Afterall this is why we pay our taxes.
    It seems that they are not taking the complaints seriously, a major fraud has been committed and we need to highlight what's NOT been done so far They should not be waiting for Grant Thornton. It doesn't matter what they discover, a crime has been committed and needs the appropriate punishment.

Unregistered

Default OVP lies

Chilax and all, I´ve done my investigation. If any of you want the truth, I can give you my story. I bought on Estepona Beach and Country Club and when I tried to make a legal claim against Sungolf, they sent me proof that the full amount had been returned to C. Thomas and J. Kenyon-Smith. Those two had me convinced that my money was with the developer, and that I was supposed to direct my claim to Sungolf, however when I made the claim, Sungolf sent me documentation showing that they had returned the money Oceanview had sent to purchase the entire project, 12,5 million, while they collected 32 million from clients. It is clear that the liquidators have to know this already and will take action. They even sent me the letter informing Sean Lovelock/Woodhall that they were unable to continue with the development. So OVP is to blame after all!! We have to make sure this ends up with the fraud investigators. They have to be the ones to keep us updated with all the details. I think we should be looking for our money in Spain, what companies did these gentlemen have in other countries?

Unregistered

Thanks to last poster for the useful info. Could you however provide for us the evidence you recieved from Sungolf stating deposits were returned, or at least the contact you got this from so that we can all see this with our own eyes.
    Sorry to be a disbeliever but if OVP taught me one thing its never trust anybody again. I so much hope that whoever is responsible for this get what deserve.

Unregistered

where does John Kenyon smith live?

Craig

Unregistered

Default jks

last i heard a village near burton on trent

Unregistered

Around Rangemoore near barton under needwood, still visits Longdon Hall with CT (credit and clothing business) they still use groucotmoore the accountants in Lichfield.

Unregistered

Any latest news.............................