Search:     Go  
The Spanish Lawyer Online
The Spanish Lawyer Online
Page 23 of 79 FirstFirst ... 1321222324253373 ... LastLast

Thread: Ocean View Properties

Joey123

Until GT have undertaken their investigation and report to the police no action will be taken.
    I don't think that anyone actual other than the key players at OVP knew anything was wrong and that the money would not be treated as it was - ie stolen. I think they were all mislead. However, do some digging into their backgrounds and see if anything seems amiss.

Sadly, it is too easy for criminals these days. Any hope of asset seizure under the Proceeds of Crime Act will have to wait until the investigation is completed by GT as to what happened with the money despite the clear facts to ourselves and the evidence we hold. Perhaps you local MPs can investigate the scandel we are in now as it seems we are not being looked after properly.

We need swift action. Not slow protracted action. Let's get them assets frozen quickly.

Unregistered

I used to work at OVP, I have been reading all the history on this web site and the whole thing stinks. It all makes sense now. The whole thing is a con. The one thing that has never been mentioned in all this is who was his accountant and advisor of his accounts. for the last 7 years. The answer is xxx chartered accountants. xxx worked out of Longdon hall for several years under the directtion of Colin Thomas. He got paid through all of Colin Thomas's company's along with OVP. His main role was to look after the OVP accounts, when things started to get difficult they/he brought in a Birmingham firm KPMG. They were not willing to sign the accounts off, then a firm from Sutton coldfield came in, unsure of the name as I was leaving. Any chartered accountant who has access to his accounts, bank statements, company details and day to day running of stuff should have known things were not right. Still speaking with contacts xxx xxx are still involved with Colin Thomas and John kenyon-smith and getting paid by there companies. What is going on how can this carry on, its all just a con. Whilst I was there his partner michelle got paid a lot of money, they had a pool built at Yoxall along with landscaping to gardens and total refurbishment of the house, at least £250k was spent.

The above was posted a couple of weeks ago..............

The local accountant has a lot to answer for and still works for CT & JKS, both here and abroad.
    Last edited by ifv; 09-09-2010 at 06:53 PM. Reason: Names removed upon request

Joey123

ok, perhaps the accountand should have reported them as an ethical thing or manditory if appointed independently under the MLRs.

However, whatever is said, there is one or maybe more main criminals at work here I think. The police should close these people down now. However, they do not or cannot act as there are resourse constraints (I assume).

CT mainly. XXX- certainly has questions to answer and it goes down from there. The "brains" who sold the idea to people BP's needs to answer questions. I am very dissapointed but not at all suprised the micky mouse police force don't act. No disrespect to them but it is a sign of the times with this shit country and governments (past and present) we have no decent police force. We may as well close the police departments as they are not fit for purpose any more. criminals do what they like!!
    Last edited by ifv; 01-16-2012 at 11:19 AM. Reason: Initials Removed due to libel threat

Joey123

ex-ovp man - have you spoken to the police or GT yet- you should do

Unregistered

Default partners of ovp theives

[Partners of these o*p crooks/theives if you have any bit of decency within yourselves,and have any regard for your children,go to the police and tell them the truth on whats been going on,you all are obviously aware that all this money for properties,swimming pools,childrens schools fees,living the millionaires life has all been done on stolen money,surely this must be pricking your consciences somewhere,children talk and can be very nasty when they get to hear about these sorts off things,spare your children this,as you know things will probably start to get a lot worse for you all now the police and lawyers,met fraud sqaud,they are all closing in,not a situation i would envy for myself or for my children,You must have all realised this money was not hard earned from your partners,but money conned out of hardworkig folks,people who may i add some have lost there family homes,and people who are now bankrupt because of the dreadful scam your partners have played on these poor people.For Godsake dont bring yourselves down to there level any longer,tell the Police and GT what you know,at least you will be able to clear your conscious a little for the sake of your kids/family/relatives.

Unregistered

None of these b******s have anything remotely attached to a conscience. I have lost my home because of OVP and will get revenge legally or otherwise. I do agree with the post on our Police Force. Under resourced and poorly led. Guy at the Daily Express should do another article entitled " I used to be a thieving OVP Director. Got away with it too."

Joey123

The guy at the Express is Ted Jeory and does not reply to messages now. He is the "Whitehall Reporter" - has moved on now.

Please be aware of the Estepona Beach and Country Club thread on the Eye on Spain site. If you used an OVP recommended solicitor there may be some hope. Read the threads - there is help there. Send Joey123 an e-mail. He might be able to point you in the right direction. there are threads re the other OVP properties too by the EBCC one is where you will get most information.

It makes you want to go up there in a big group and hang them from the trees, but sadly we are just hard working, honest, law abiding people. Come on police, show what your made of. they must be laughing at how easy it all is.

Unregistered

Default this scum-the lot of em deserve all thats coming to them

We are about to lose our home as well now,we have battled to keep are head above water,but failing miserably.The police should be ashamed of themselves for not sorting these scumbags out,and yet i was out and about the ther day young lad theiving from a store and six officers appeared from nowhere trying to arrest this geeezer,and all he had up his top was a couple of bloody dvd's,yet these load of tripe get away with theiving millions (and still at it from what i have heard here and abroad ),what sort of bleeding country are we all living it.I have certainly lost faith in the police ,justice,and the Government,they are all out for themselves,but obviously small time crooks like the young lad i saw arrested the other day (and i dont condem it ) are more important nowadays,than the real culprits,by the way,wonder if they paid any income tax on this lot they have stole.

Joey123

you can't tax illegal gains. it is indeed staggering what they have done. Get your MP to make some noise. Perhaps a conservative one - a bit of labour bashing would not go amiss as these guys have run the country for such a long time they must be responsible for us not having a decent police force.

Sorry to here of your situation the last poster. Did you go though an OVP recommended solicitor? Seen Joey123 an e-mail - see above

I do wonder that has happened the the Morocco and the UNICO company. I bet they are still at it somehow on that one. The developer should be answering questions even if it chapter on verse on how OVP have stitched us up. His silence is deafening as they say. The police, US, Interpol etc should be working on this day and night. Multiple the sums though the whole lot of developments and the money at risk/lost is simply staggering

Administrator

This might be of interest to some of you: