The Spanish Lawyer Online
Page 19 of 79 FirstFirst ... 917181920212969 ... LastLast

Thread: Ocean View Properties

Unregistered

Quote Originally Posted by Richo the Geordie View Post
    Can AJ, who posted #177 below, please contact me by way of private message
    Thanks
    Hi Rich
    Cannot reply on private message, not set up to do so.
    Any thoughts................
    What are your thoughts on message 177..............

Unregistered

Thanks for the info AJ, makes interesting reading. If he's involved with finance I plan on speaking to the Financial Services Authority and checking out his authorisation status. There's no way a con man like him should be helping people with finances.
    I have managed to make contact with someone who used to be connected through a charity, they dont have very good things to say about him either.
    Does anyone know if he is still with Michelle and if so what does she do now?
    Has anyone got tel no or email for Colin Thomas?
    The net is closing in!!

Joey123

Default Colin thomas

the net should be closing in by the police (surely?).

Unregistered

Default Colin Thomas

I think there are various people closing in on Colin Thomas

Unregistered

What is the latest on this crook?
    We need this sorting I have lost a lot of money.

Unregistered

Default rag trade

the man in question is also behind many clothing collections the man has had a cash input into uk clothing who have now changed there name to local community reyclers based in stoke on trent if you look at there website you will see who the collect for and which charities they are ripping off whether this can be proven is a differen,t matter lets hope so believe me he and his people running this are making a lot of money

Joey123

Has anyone had the time to find out what is happening with the investigation? All this "net is closing in" stuff may sound good but how does it help bring justice? I would like to speak to this chap and see how he explains his actions. However, I would preferably like to see him and others locked up for their crimes.

Unregistered

Default Colin thomas

Can anybody assist, I need the names of all of Colin Thomas's cons, especially the finance/credit company he runs from Longdon Hall I believe.

Unregistered

Their no was 01543 494000 or something. try calling it. it is now Longdon Hall Business Centre it would seem. If not try directory enquiries. 0r go visit it. You might find out what is going on there. Good luck with your enquiries!

Anyone been on touch with the police on this yet to see how it is going?

Unregistered

The police are awaiting a report from Grant Thornton. If they believe there has been anything fraudulent the police will then take over. This could take a long time however. Looks like these people are safe for a while. Makes you sick.