Search:     Go  
The Spanish Lawyer Online
The Spanish Lawyer Online
Page 18 of 79 FirstFirst ... 816171819202868 ... LastLast

Thread: Ocean View Properties

Unregistered

Default rory mclernon omagh

EDITED. Please register if you wish to post these sort of comments.
    Last edited by ifv; 09-22-2009 at 01:01 PM. Reason: Violation of Forum Rules

Unregistered

Default danny mclernon

EDITED. Please register if you wish to post these sort of comments.
    Last edited by ifv; 09-22-2009 at 01:00 PM. Reason: Violation of Forum Rules

Would the people who posted the threads above that were deleted please contact this other disgruntled buyer on 07955252529 or text me and I will ring you back. I am going after this guy for sure .
    And I am not connected to them in any way (God forbid) so your confidence is assured
    Last edited by nemisis; 09-22-2009 at 01:20 PM.

Unregistered

Does anybody have any news on COLIN THOMAS, the ringleader of OVP. He is the controller behind everything that happened at OVP, not the agents.
    He is the one that is currently being investigated by the authorities and he is the one we should be going after.

Joey123

that bloke has ruined so many people. Let's hope he get's locked up and everything he owns taken from him for what he has done. Knowingly spending our money when he should not have done makes him guilty of a big crime and crime should not pay. I really hope justice is done.

Unregistered

same people were involved in punta perla lost everything. They continue to live like kings with our money. Wish someone would hurt them like they have done to my family. all a scam and they continue to go free, wheres the justice

Unregistered

Default Colin Thomas

He still works out of Longdon Hall Office. He is still living in the Large house in Yoxall Staffs, Barton under needwood wood road left hand side.
    He is now involved with Credit Agreements and getting rid off debt or getting compensation for debt from the credit card companies, basically he is bank rolling it, he charges nominal fee to set up then gets % on completion. Who owns Londgdon hall and Yoxall plus others. He also has a rag company and an antiques business outside lichfield (Blackrock or something like that) on the Birmingham duel carrigeway he also has other interests will update when I investgate. His children still go to private school............................................ .......
    AJ

Unregistered

Found out for you its Blackbrook........................

Unregistered

Colin thomas needs sorting..............

Default OceanView Properties

Can AJ, who posted #177 below, please contact me by way of private message
    Thanks