Search:     Go  
The Spanish Lawyer Online
The Spanish Lawyer Online
Page 15 of 79 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565 ... LastLast

Thread: Ocean View Properties

Joey123

Default Message to BDC

How can I contact you? Can you let me have a private e-mail address. Try getting to be via the Eye on Spain website. I can help you.
    Joey123

Unregistered

I have just found a lovely website www.seanlovelockwoodhall.com, its a tribute to this amazing man. Looks like such a lovely family man, how can people slate him in such a bad way?!
    I guess the family had no control over his business moves!

Default sean woodhall

I am hoping that you are joking..!!! he was not such a lovely man at all, he ripped off hundreds of buyers and has now disappeared and so has millions of £'s. His family are all in on the scams & have continued on in the true Woodhall way. !!

Unregistered

Just home from espana. Not looking particularly good for our investment but lots of unhappy people. Tafedna Bay is not going to happen for us as this is now being investigated as a major Madoff. What an appropriate name.

Unregistered

hi thanks for your posting. what have you managed to find out in spain please and how?

Unregistered

Spoken with Unico last week. Treir story is they never gave O*P the go ahead to transfer us to Morooco as they had not recieved payment of our Estepona monies. Therefore our Tafedna Bay contracts are null and void. They told me that O*P had bought the commercial license for EBCC but when the building permits were not granted this money was returned. This is where the Fraud Squad will have to find out who is telling the truth, if any of them. There looks like being no quick answers here, however we continue to live this nightmare.
    Number for Unico, If anyone wants to hear this first hand is 0034917024697.
    Anyone been contacted by Grant Thornton or the Police or any updates?? Info would be greatly appreciated.

Unregistered

After some info i received today, i dont really think we should believe too much that comes from unico. when you speak to unico, you will have phoned ricardo miranda's office in madrid, where is sister also works, eva sotres. she is the contact we have for our punta perla investment also. it seems that miranda is being investigated for various different scams. we have just returned from dominican republic where we were expecting to see alot of building work going on, what we actually saw was jack s**t! and this is suppose be a multi million pound resort, and it looked like someone just had a spade and turned over some ground. miranda is obviously in a state of panic at the moment, he has alot of solicitors, government departments building cases against him.
    he also told my solicitor that the deposits for my 2 apartments at estepona was sent back to ovp, but could not provide any evidence to back it up. we are now waiting for grant thornton to give us the details that they uncover.
    it seems miranda has gone out of his depth, also heard that some very unpleasant people are keen to meet with him.
    i think his world is about to be turned upside down and i for one will love every minute of it!

Unregistered

Hello midulster,
    Great news about Mr W. Really wish it had of been me. If Mr W is watching wishing you a very slow recovery.

Unregistered

Sorry F
    Couldnt resist
    J

Unregistered

Default FTAO Joey 123

Joey, I canot find you on eye of spain can you email me on jpangel88@hotmail.com please

Cheers