Search:     Go  
The Spanish Lawyer Online
The Spanish Lawyer Online
Page 14 of 79 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464 ... LastLast

Thread: Ocean View Properties

Joey123

Default Getting compo

Optimist - get as good dual qualified laywer Spain/UK and sue the arse off LA's insurance policy for the EBCC mess, transfer or no transfer
    J

Unregistered

Default Fergal

Hi Orla,

I am also from NI and would like to speak to you as to any progress that you have made on this case - we have instucted a spanish solictor at this time to represent 5 clients from the Tyrone area - could you perhaps e-mail me to midulsterepc@googlemail.com

Best Regards,

Fergal

Quote Originally Posted by orla blevins View Post
    Hi all, just heard the news re OVP going into liquidation. I have invested money in the estepona complex. I am currently trying to arrange a meetinbg with anyone in N.Ireland that is in the same situation so if anyone would like join us contact myself. We are going to join forces and fight this battle oursleves. From what I can see, this scam has been going on for years and if I had of did some research online, I wouldn't have invested. I placed my trust in agents of OVP who were good sales people. We have a alot of influential people who invested in peoperty, solicitgors, lawyers, accountants, etc..so we will utilise our skills to go after those responsible and ntry and get our money back.

Cheers

Unregistered

Default fergal

From NI also and caught up in this mess - could you e-mail me to midulsterepc@googlemail.com - we can chat about progress made - or lack of it

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    In a similar position re Estepona deposit. From N Ireland and would like to talk about way forward.

Joey123

Default To all NI investors in EBCC

I post on the Eye on Spain forum if you have ever read it. There are many threads for the Estepona Beach and Country Club. I post as Joey123. I am considering whether I have a claim against the solicitor recommended by OVP. If you would like to know more then please can you get in touch via that forum. I have a very good solicitor / dual qualified in Spanish/UK law. It may be all the work was fine but I have considerable concerns from what I have seen. I am trying to build a group as in due course, should it go to litigation, it may be cheaper. If you see the post much earlier from Ignacio, give him a call. His new contact details are:

Tel: (01295) 661 523
    Email: ignaciomorillasparedes@brethertons.co.uk

He will let you speak to you about your situation and you can then join in my group (refer to Joey from Eye on Spain) He should know who. Tell him we met at Manchester.

Please let me know if you are in and send me a private message on the EOS forum

Unregistered

Default estepona beach spain & tafedna bay morocco

Hi,
    I have just managed internet access after a year absent & have just realised about this mess with ocean view properties!!! Can anyone tell me what I should be doing regarding my investments. I transferred from estepona beach to tafedna bay april of last year (2008) & signed new contracts. Who should I contact. I have not contacted anyone yet.

Unregistered

have you contacted the agent that helped transfer your funds and signed contracts to Tafedna Bay?

if so what has he said. i am in the same position my agent assures me that we are in the process of getting our deposits back. i believe meetings have been taking place but no updates have been posted.

Unregistered

I would speak to your agent again. Soon. The contracts for Tafedna Bay were never recieved by Unico. My advice is contact Staffordshire Police and the Reciever and lodge your claim, with evidence, like the rest of us. Perhaps the previous posters agent could let us know if he has heard anything different as after 3 years of trying to get my money back i am very sceptical, angry and p***ed off.

Joey123

Default Suggestion

Have a read of the Estepona Beach and Country Club theads on the Eye on spain website. Lots of useful information and contacts there
    Regards
    Joey123

Unregistered

Default Estepona Beach and Country Club

We invested in the above resort via Ocean View properties and used their recommended UK based lawyer Johnathan Ogley. We have been strung along for months by the firm and him on the promise that we would be receiving regular instalments of the promised refund from April this year - nothing!

We would be happy to add to any fighting fund to aid repatriation is this is feasible.

BDC

Unregistered

Default ebcc

I work daily and will probably have to do so for 300 years because of this. Been following this thread and eye on spain for a year and noone has made the move for us to all get together. I have no problem if anyone affected like us contacts me and i will correlate all details. My waking life, my parental responsibilities, my job as a husband and my work is taking second place. Lets put this to bed and punish those neglibable so i can start my life again.
    John