Search:     Go  
The Spanish Lawyer Online
The Spanish Lawyer Online
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Ocean View Properties

Hybrid View

You may want to read the following:

http://www.express.co.uk/features/vi...operty-swindle

I find it amazing that this chap - a highly respected advisor in property investment - has also become a 'victim'!

Interesting to read what he had to say in 2005 (when a Partner in OVP):

http://findarticles.com/p/articles/m..._/ai_n29224423

Think I'll write to him & ask if he'd like to sign Our Petition

Ocean View Properties state that "...their trading position continues to worsen..."
    http://www.oceanviewpropertiesonline.com/

Another interesting article:

http://dailyexpress.co.uk/posts/view/79346

Hola!

Norman Baker MP has involved himself in this. If anyone wants to write to him:
    http://www.normanbaker.org.uk/contact.htm

I wrote yesterday informing him of Our Petition, and will post any response I get. Please sign Our Petition.
    www.spanishpropertyscandalpetition.co.uk

Thanks & regards from Suzanne, from a very very cold U.K.

Disgusted

Default Estepona Beach & Country Club

I invested 105,000 euros with Ocean View Properties in 2005/06 for an apartment in their Estepona Beach and Country club site. Subsequently the site has not been built and all indications would sugguest planning permission was never in the offing!! Surely this is a clear breach of contract and we get our monies back??? Now Ocean View Properties have went into administration and we're told we are not company does not regard us as creditors! Can anyone offer advice, i have exhausted all avenues of resonable contact with Ocean view properties and while they assure me my monies are safe they cannot indicate where they are!

Any help would be much appreciated

Unregistered

Default Ocean View Properties

Dear Sirs

Firstly I would like to ask to Marbella Lawyers to allow me to place this message on their web; if they do so then I would like to thank you for that.

My name is Ignacio Morillas-Paredes. I am a dual qualified Spanish Lawyer/English Solicitor.
    I am currently representing over 30 clients that unfortunately -between 2002 and 2006- decided to buy a property in Spain through Ocean Views.

My clients bought properties in 5 different developments. In most of my client's cases an english solicitor firm was recommended by Ocean View and indeed this firm was in turn instructed by my clients.

From my clients files it transpires that this solicitor firm advice did not meet the standards that could be expected for a solicitors firm.

Therefore provided Marbella Lawyers allow me to do so I would like to provide you with my email address and office number in case i can be of any assistance to any of the clients affected in this case.

Kind regards

i.morillas@rfblegal.co.uk + 44 (0)207 749 4827

Ignacio Morillas-Paredes

Administrator

Hi Ignacio

Welcome to the belegal.com forums. You are welcome to post your contact details and any other information which can be useful to Ocean View clients. Perhaps you would like to become a registered user, which has many benefits. It allows you subscribe to threads and receive notifications when new posts are made, to have signatures at the bottom of your posts, to post links (not available for unregistered users), etc.

It also lets you use the PM facility. Regarding the posting of email addresses on forums, it is generally not recommendable to do so, as email addresses are spidered by spammers. It is generally better to use PMs to communicate with users, or a web form at your company's site.

We hope to see you around often!

denise bannell

Default Gudalope

I also was promised las t April for payments on my property . Was suppose to finish in May 2005 . Told them to sell , which they said they did the following year never receved any money back, was told only on completion in 2months this went on for years and has totally bankrupt me . I am out of pocket of 109,000 Euros. my email adress is denise.bannell@gmail.com