Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can i ask as a injured party where does that leave you and your deposit??
When I spoke to Staffordshire Police they stated that until further investigation is carried out and other relevant agencies have convened with their findings, they couldn't let me know as to what outcome would be reached regarding injured parties.
At the time of contact their investigation was still trying to determine whether it was a criminal case or a civil case, as previously mentioned.

I was told the Det. Insp. & his team heading the investigation would be in contact with all known parties once the path of enquiry was established but this could take a while. I would imagine this is due to the possible complex web of deceit that has been committed and the people involved!

The police assured me that a significant size team was working on this case and that on the day I spoke with them a number of other people had been in contact reporting similar stories.

It appears to me that reading these posts, coupled with other research, there seems to be a fair weight of momentum building against Oceanview and relevant associates. If monies can't be recovered then hopefully the people involved in this scam will be brought to task.