Search:     Go  
The Spanish Lawyer Online
The Spanish Lawyer Online

Thread: Ocean View Properties

Hybrid View

Unregistered

Thanks Antonio for taking the time to post on the forum. It is good to see that investors are still taking an interest in this case. I just can't believe it is taking so long to get resolved, how can so much money just disappear with no trace. Surely Miranda's assets should have been frozen whilst this is going through the courts.
    I really hope that these criminals pay for their crimes on a grand scale.

It would be good to keep this forum alive, it's the only way we are able to communicate with each other. I did think that a private Facebook group would be good, but difficult to get everyone genuine investor added.

I invested with OVP in 2006. Estepona Beach. Since 2009 I have tried in vain to get help. I have had my case with FOS for 2 years but they appear to be stalling making a decision about the incorrect financial advise I was given at the time by an IFA.
    I would love to know if anyone has infact had any success or any test cases have been set as a precedent for us to move forward.
    I agree with the above poster that we all should attempt to join forces again and put pressure on anyone who can provide answers, especially as to why Directors still appear to live the high life at our expense and hardship.

Unregistered

Sami J - I know that the largest group of investors are all with Antonio Flores at Lawbird. I am not sure if it's too late to join but it might be worth a call to them. I also agree it would be great to have a group set up of investors just so everyone can talk through concerns.

This investment has turned out life upside down and for that reason we won't rest until one of these crooks pay for their crime.

There is also a Group with Costa Luz solicitors costaluzlawyers.es
    There are developments happening with some cases although not at the Estepona Beach & Country Club development that I know of

Moi

Default Ovp

Quote Originally Posted by Sami J View Post
    I invested with OVP in 2006. Estepona Beach. Since 2009 I have tried in vain to get help. I have had my case with FOS for 2 years but they appear to be stalling making a decision about the incorrect financial advise I was given at the time by an IFA.
    I would love to know if anyone has infact had any success or any test cases have been set as a precedent for us to move forward.
    I agree with the above poster that we all should attempt to join forces again and put pressure on anyone who can provide answers, especially as to why Directors still appear to live the high life at our expense and hardship.
    I don't understand how they are still living in luxury in yoxall and ct is still getting away with it

Unregistered

Yes it's ridiculous, I'm hoping they will be held to account soon for their criminal activities. It's by no means over yet, they may think it is but they are very wrong.

Unregistered

I hear that Antonio Flores has made some very good progress with the legal case. Well done to the team involved.
    That clock is finally ticking for the fraudsters involved with this scam!

Unregistered

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I hear that Antonio Flores has made some very good progress with the legal case. Well done to the team involved.
    That clock is finally ticking for the fraudsters involved with this scam!
    Yes very good news!

It's crazy that they managed to pull off this scam for that long. Is jail time in their cards if they get charged?