Hi
We are a yang family (without children) of Israeli citizens and we are interested in immigration in Spain.
Therefore, we have some questions about our chances and the optimal way for our actions.
Actually we haven’t some kind of immovable propriety in Spain but in future we have planes about this.
I work as an art director in a web company and my work has a good specifics that don’t depend of my localization, so I can to continue working in this company in Spain also. So, there is possibility of stable income received from abroad for first time. Beside this we have an idea of opening a business (SRL) in Spain.
So, at the beginning we are thinking about to get a “VISADO DE RESIDENCIA NO LABORAL”, to come in Spain and live there continuing my actually working and beginning to create our own company there. After one year to change this kind of residence to “RESIDENCIA CON PERMISO DE TRABAJO”. Is this possible? Is this a good way or maybe exist some better?
By the way, I know that exist “AUTORISACION DE TRABAJO” and “PERMISO DE TRABAJO” what is a differences between them?
Thanks a lot!