Hi I have received a letter from them stating their lawers
    Doria Sara Lia Vilas Lic. No 6530
    Don Matias Fernandez Rodriruez Lic. No 3610
    Don Jose Antonio Martin Alfonso Lic. 4135

ThANKS
    Sorry but I told them that I was not intereseted and they have gone away

sam n tina

Unhappy Ramirez and Ramirez

we too have had frequent calls from a Carol who works for Ramirez and Ramirez claiming they can get us our money back . As we declined to give her our email addy, she wrote to us asking us to send all our documentation we have regarding our holiday ownership. When will this ever stop, nearly every couple of months we are getting phone calls from firms claiming they can sell our ownership which is worth nothing ..........!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unregistered

Thumbs down R & r

About 12 months ago I was contacted by R&R and eventually got the message over that I didn't want anything to do with them as I had seen posts here, now I have been persistently called for the last 4 weeks by a Jo Reed from R & R and until today I had not opened her email, but what she sent me on word doc's doesn't look at all professional. Also the R&R website really isn't inspiring. I am still convinced that we should have nothing to do with them.
    i had suggested that they do it on No win No fee basis but they don't like that idea, I even said in a NWNF basis that I would pay double, but still they want money up front. No way, I have already been done several times to often.

Exploding DWVC we have also been scammed by DWVC FOR £13,000 and by Key Properties Town Advisory S.L., and Cashback Europe and now Timeshare Exit Solutions. I'm near exploding point but they all sound so very plausible and seem to know alot of what is written on the forms. I also need a reliable English solicitor.
    Last edited by Janet C; 11-16-2011 at 06:08 PM.

Unregistered

Question More scam

They're still at it. Today, I was phoned by Tracie Dixson, who followed up with the customary e-mail from R&R.
    Can't find them on an official list anywhere. M.

Unregistered

Default Ramirez and Ramirez

Below is an email I sent to Ramirez and had a phone call from this Gail the next morning very upset that I should doubt
    her company who she said she had been with for years. I've now had a phone call today from solutions group also
    saying they could get mu money back. I told her if you want any money up front then forget it.

Dear Gail

I have just watched a programme on the TV about scammers and there was an article
    about lawyers asking for money up front to take time shares to court. It said they are all part
    of the time share companies just getting more and more money from us poor suckers who had
    been taken in by crooks in the first place.
    All I will say is that you sounded so plausible on the phone and I don't know how you can live
    with yourself. You had lots to say about how low these firms were and it turns out that you are
    just as bad.
    I cannot believe I was taken in again but it certainly won't happen again.

We too have been taken in by R & R, now we have had contact from another company re sales of our DWVC holdings. Again they seem genuine. Being thoroughly cynical we have joined this discussion (wish we had found the site earlier!!) Anyone out there had the same contact? We do not want to be taken in again. Perhaps time for concerted effort via MEPs, make them do something useful and perhaps "Watchdog"?

Unregistered

Angry clippiesfayre

I contacted Ramirez and ramirez trying to find a company called loyalty reward trust part of gold crown resorts regarding my loyalty cheque book and you know the story Claire Sugden and John Fracis were the two I spoke with but decided to get my son-in-law to do some checking and hey presto we found all you people who are like myself. My god they must have thought it was their birthday someone called them for a change. But they aint getting a penny from me.
    Thankyou everyone and lets hope we all find a way to gt our hard earned cash back from those lazy no good sons of bitches

m.rogers10@ntlworld

Default Mr M J Rogers

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Has anyone had dealings with a law firm based in Malaga, Ramirez & Ramirez?
    I have a contact with them since 23 July 2010 Contract No R&R 108328 from which I have sent them £950 pounds.
    Ramirez & Ramirez have now asked me for a further £275 pounds for an other procuater to procure my Cash Back from the Incentive Leisure Group Holdings that I was told when into liquidation during 2009!
    Am I a fool to send Ramirez & Ramirez further moneis?
    Yours Mr M J Rogers

Post Are Ramirez & Ramirez a scam.

I have a contract with Ramirez & Ramirez since 23 July 2010 R&R 108328 that cost me £960 pounds I have now been asked to pay a further £275 pounds for Ramirez & Ramirez to procure a Poculator to act on their behalf as , they say, to prosecute the Incentive Leisure Group Limited that sold me the Cash Back agreement on 24/02/2005 without any cooling off period! This firm went into liquidation during 2009 and has now, I am told, "set up" under a different name!
    Should I continue with paying Ramirez & Ramirex further monies or are they a scam? I have contacted the European Consumer Centre who tell me they have received a lot of complaints but they are not fraudulent. Regards Mike Rogers
    Last edited by Mike Rogers; 02-10-2012 at 08:26 PM. Reason: Would like a reply