Search:     Go  
The Spanish Lawyer Online
The Spanish Lawyer Online
Page 12 of 19 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Ramirez and Ramirez

Unregistered

Default Fabian Marcelo

I wonder for how much longer is Fabian Marcelo Ramirez going to be conning people. Can you only imagine him going home to his family, his children asking him "Daddy, how was work today"?, then going shopping, to the supermarket, maybe a trip to Argentina, ALL of it financed by people ripped off by him and his team (Lucas and the rest of the gang)...???

Unregistered

I have had a letter following a phone call from jo morrison, letter states they have a legal team committed to assist in timeshare law! they also want me to send all documents relating to sale of timeshare. I dont think so! they are so called legal consultants. not lawyers

Unregistered

Default miss

I've had a call frm Rebecca Harrison claiming she worked for the office of lawyers Ramirez Ramirez in Spain, she talked to me about TWVC and that they had scammed a few people and they were going into Liquidation, but before that happens they would send E-mail and phone me the day after to get all paperwork concerned and the main item she mentioned was the Cash Back Document.
    I personally think this is a scam because they've phoned me back in Oct/Noc 2010 and said exactly the same. I declined their offer then and I will this time aswell.

Unregistered

Angry Mrs Eira Greenslade

We have have had phone call from the firm Remirez & Remirez who said that they had received our details from Incentive Leisure who he said had gone into liquidation, and he said that he would be able to look into getting some of our £ 7500. we had been conned into paying when we sold our timeshare.We are both retired and I can not believe that these people are able to get away with this.
    Also we have tried to get our depoisit which we paid for with our credit card as we felt that we had been conned but so far we have had no luck.
    Regards Eira Greenslade

Unregistered

Quote Originally Posted by puck View Post
    I also have a phone call from Spain, by a dutch woman called Johanna Sander, how work at the company Ramirez & Ramirez, Fuengirola. She did sent me a contract, were they asked us for 560 Euros plus 10% of any money recovered.

Are there more Dutch people how been contacted with this company ???
    I am contacted by Johanna Sander, I don t know what to do same story like yours I try to phone her but that was not possible on her own number

Unregistered

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I am contacted by Johanna Sander, I don t know what to do same story like yours I try to phone her but that was not possible on her own number

ik weet niet wat ik er mee aan moet ben ook gebeld heb nog niet betaald weet ook niet wat ik moet geloven, heb gebeld naar haar nummer maar krijg niemand aan de telefoon. vind dit een moeilijke kwestie, heb ook ramirez gegoogled staan dus een heleboel namen op van timeshare firma s maar toch kom ik er niet uit

Default Ramirez & Ramirez

My Father (aged 76) was contacted by someome at "Procall" a couple of weeks ago, saying that his reclaim certificate wasn't worth anything and they could get him his money back if he paid £250.00 and would have to go to Tenerife to collect the money, accomodation was paid for. They knew the exact amunt that was on his certificate, so he though it was genuine. He paid the money! We have sinced looked on the internet and found out that this a scam. He has sinced cancelled his credit card and is persuing to reclaim. He was contacted this week by Andrea Reed from Ramirez & Ramirez saying that they could help him get his money back, he did tell them that he was not paying any money and theys aid they would send him details of their firm. However there seemed to be a problem with the e-mails and apparently the e-mail they sent him kept "bouncing back" and could he e-mail them His e-mails to them have also "bounced back"!! Can anyone help, is this another scam? We are so unsure as to what to do next. Has anyone had the same experience? Thanks AJH

Unregistered

My wife was also contacted by Gareth Fletcher offering to recover funds from DWVC. When she asked who their lawyers were, he replied they are in process of merging with a large international law firm and will be called Ramirez Echeveria Perez and Ferrero, and that as soon as we transfer the funds, they will asssign us one of there lawyers who are all former judges and prosecutors. After reading the information on this site, I don't know what to think.

john

Default clubclassrecovery

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I have a number of phone calls from this company over the past month saying they can get back all of the money I've lost and more from buying into Club Class Holidays through Holiday Warehouse. The lates one was from Anna Higson. The lawyers quoted in a previous thread are exactly the same as the lawyers quoted to me.

Don Tovar Oliver Hernandez Riverol Lic Nº 5991
    Doña Sara Lia Vilas Lic Nº 6539
    Patricia Ramirez Clerides Lic Nº 6649

Whilst their patter was very good, they got some fact about us wrong. This made me suspicios and led to me searching the internet and to this forum. I received a lot of glossy information giving all their cases that they have one. Very impressive. Thanks goodness for this site and the warning.
    18/02/2011
    sent paperwork last week for recovery of monies from club class & excalabur
    but after reading your forum declined to pay 1160 euros.
    have now recieved form via e-mail for without prejudice letter of refusal declining
    pursuit of claim and no rights of reclamation against ramirez and ramirez
    for any funds recovered by this company.
    should I sign this form as I never asked them to proceed and never paid any money
    to ramirez and ramirez.
    form is single sheet of paper,dont know if there is a back sheet with any
    other small print conditions.
    john

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by john View Post
    18/02/2011
    have now recieved form via e-mail for without prejudice letter of refusal declining pursuit of claim and no rights of reclamation against ramirez and ramirez
    for any funds recovered by this company. should I sign this form as I never asked them to proceed and never paid any money to ramirez and ramirez.
    Hello John

Just ignore it. It's just part of the charade.

Regards