Search:     Go  
The Spanish Lawyer Online
The Spanish Lawyer Online
Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617

Thread: Comunidad de Propietarios: Avoid Problems with Your Neighbours in Spain

Hybrid View

Iwes

Default Comunidad de Propietarios: Avoid Problems with Your Neighbours in Spain

We have a neighbour (perhaps renting out to air bib) on the very top floor of our building, we are two floors lower, that often has parties and plays loud muic until 4AM. In addition, the elevator is contacntly going from guests arriving and departing and it makes sleeping impossible. Can you tell me what the "normal hours" are to have noise in your apartment (we don't want to be bad neighbours but DO want our sleep) and how to make a kind complaint? (I've gone up once at 4AM and the person who opened the door said "No problem, and lowered the music, this was about 7 weeks ago, since then I see NEW people there!) Your help and advice would be appreciated.

Peter Smith

What happens if there is no Community Of Owners anymore? They have a CIF and a registered address but no-one acting as President or Administrator . No comunidad being collected , no water bills paid , no AGMS/EGMs , no accounts , no entries the Red Book at a local notary office. What happens then?

Chrissie james

I live on a complex in Fuerteventura, we have a communidad who looks after the money etc and each complex have President, and mayb a Vice President, I have the misfortune to live 3 bungalows away from mine, I fell out with his partner, so he fell out with me, on the complex we have electric cupboards and water meter cupboards, both separate, the water company read the meters monthly as do the electric, so nothing to do with the President, a few months back the President padlocked the water meter cupboard probably because I was checking my meter usage daily as one day I used 600 units in less than 3 hours, while I was out and nothing ie washing machine was on, after about 3 weeks, numerous emails to the communidad back and forth he took it off, well it’s happened again, more or less the same senario only this time he has blamed a person from the water company for putting the padlock on after doing work in there, he has been asked to remove the padlock and has apparently “agreed’ to do this, he has the keys for the locks but has apparently mislaid them, I have been told by a reasonably reliable source that is actually illegal for anyone to lock the cupboard by any means as residents need access to it in case of emergencies and the water needs to be cut off, it has also stopped my meter being read and have been delivered a estimated bill which was the same as last months, of course I realise that this is a personal act because we do not like each other, I live on my own and consider this also to be bullying, please can you advise me as to what steps I can take to get this sorted and not being able to happen again, thank you

FCJ

Are you still in business as no replies since October 2020

Bernard

The community have put up a large semi permanent parasol about two meters away from my apartment and in front of it can they do this when there is plenty of space on the grossed area to put away from all the apartments

Bernard

The community have put up a large semi permanent parasol about two meters away from my apartment and in front of it can they do this when there is plenty of space on the grossed area to put away from all the apartments

Philis

Our community is made up of 2 and 3 bed detached villas. One 3 bed villa is listed as a 2 bed and apparently its on the master deed as a 2 bed house too. So the owner of 35 years continues to pay significantly less fees than are due, each year. And the same owner developed their under-build into a 2 bed apartment (with separate entrance) which has been rented longterm for 15 years. The tenants have a ringside view and entrance to the pool and they and their guessed use the community pool regularly.
    But the apartment is again (of course) not listed in the master deed and its not mentioned in the list of community properties. Are hunch is that its not registered at the townhall either. Our fees have risen significantly and owners want these 2 anomalies rectified. However at the AGM the owner who was the outgoing President said that an unanimous agreement of all owners was need and they would not accept a change, referring to the tenants as their guests. My cursory research confirms all owner must agree. But can this owners really continue to get away with not paying what is fairly owed?

Sue Dunkley

I live in a townhouse which is part of a community of 20 properties. We want to paint some of the exterior walls as they are looking very tatty. I know we have to do it the same colour as the whole development but I have now been told that it is actually ILLEGAL to paint my own property even though there are no plans to paint the whole community. Please advise as to the LAW dictating whether or not I can paint my own house.
    Thank you
    Sue 💐

Syreeta

Hello! I just wanted to ask if you ever have any problems with hackers?

My last blog (wordpress) was hacked and I ended up losing several weeks
    of hard work due to no backup. Do you have
    any solutions to protect against hackers? https://modowy.top

judit

i would like to make a glass windows around my terrace... The administrator said me, that i can only make about the Horizontal law, glass curtains... where can i find this law... only lumon is permitted.... my terrace is 10 m fare from the golf course, and some balls fel on the terrace.... the kitchen open here, i am a new owner and I am affraid if i go to the terrace and for safty reason i would like it... all the same owners, who has same apartment as my, made this.... but the president did not find any applyin about the glazing with windows. Thanks for your reply...