Search:     Go  
The Spanish Lawyer Online
The Spanish Lawyer Online

Thread: Comunidad de Propietarios: Avoid Problems with Your Neighbours in Spain

Hybrid View

Recently a neighbours tree roots have been found to have damaged a communal path and another neighbours garden wall. An Arborculturalist has provided a report to the administration confirming this.

My property is less than 4 metres from said tree and I know that the roots had started to damage my property specifically my garden path and patio. I have complained and had the issue as an agenda item at the last two AGMs.

I want to issue a letter to the adminstration and the owner of the tree to say that I will require reimbursement for any repairs and loss of value to my property etc and that I hold the owner of the tree responsible.

Is there a letter / template I could use that covers this?

Hello Partygoer27,

We recommend you to ask a lawyer tor redact a formal letter. There is no template as the text has to be written in line with the exact situation and the action being claimed.

The letter can be sent as registered letter ( Burofax ) so it is considered a valid document in a court claim, should the matter get that far.

Feel free to drop us an email if you require further help.

Regards,
    Patricia Martin
    Immigration Consultant at Lawbird | Contact Me
    Check My Profile

aoa,
    good day,i wana ask a question i have minor age child with spaninsh nationality can i get comunitario residence card.i have nie in spain

thanks
    Last edited by naveed; 10-31-2017 at 07:42 PM.