i have just moved into a semi detached villa, with private pool and garden (there are no communual areas at all) in fuerteventura as a renter. The owner gave me permission to erect a satellite dish. Without prior notice, the presedente sent a note demanding that it was taken down within five days or he would do it and charge us for it and the repairs to the wall. There are fifteen other dishes up in the same developement. To save hassle, I moved the dish, but I feel he is being very heavey handed. now he is demanding access to inspect the damage. A lot of people have moved out because of the harrassement from the president. ASa result a lot of properties are empty. The two villas either side to us are empty and there pools are neglected and as a result we are invested by moscitos, but thats seems to be ok. I asked for a copy of the rules, but he said he can not talk to us as we are mere tenants. The owner is none resident and he also asked for a copy and was ignored. The presedent is coming to inspect the 'damage' on SUNDAY at 11.30. As a good catholic, I feel that a working day would have been more appropriate and I feel that this presedent is trying to get us to move out. I would appreciate any help on this matter you can give